The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A warm hello from Price Engines Ltd

price engines

Dear all.

We've just joined your community and wanted to say him and hello to you all.

We're the UK's largest provider of qualified sales leads to the home improvement industry, serving over 3,000 homeowners online every week with their own instant online quotes, via our 'Quoter family of websites.

We were the first company to introduce and offer online pricing to homeowners for double glazing. That was 10 years ago. Since then we've gone on to develop and provide online quotes for kitchens & bathrooms, loft and garage conversions, driveways and garage doors etc.

We're big on social networking and seo too. We have blogs, twitter accounts and of course websites to keep in touch with everyone and share our news.

And because we're always developing new ideas for homeowners etc, There's always something happening.

Cheers.
Jonathan.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Obviously, I was promoting our own affiliate scheme when I joined but i'm more than happy to jump in with any help or hints regarding others seo, blogging or tweeting issues etc so I'm sure you'll see more of me about.

Cheers.
Jonathan.

Thanks Lyle.
It's very exciting times now we're opening the scheme out to anyone. Previously, it had just been a function for our home improvement companies to submit 'leads' they got directly but couldn't do anything with e.g not their product or area covered etc.

So much of the programming and user interface was already there and 'tried and tested'.

Cheers! Jonathan.

MI
Back