The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

A Tip to increase your websites SEO

winnifred

affiliate
One youtube SEO guru gave me a good tip on increasing your website's SEO. You can google the keywords for your website and see what comes up in the search terms. Then use those words in your website and blogs. For example, if you are selling natural hair care products, you can google those words and see what comes up. If the keywords "natural hair care product tips" or "natural hair care product help" comes up, then use these as your tags and key words. This worked well for me.

Going by what your Guru said, it is quite natural for me to believe that the Guru is smart who believes in getting things done faster and the easier way... the right tracks for small time success and achievements. It is good that this advice from your Guru worked fine with you, but unfortunately, you could not learn the real art of finding keywords. As such, you might have problems in the long run, when the search engines change their algorithms and you might not find the best of the jumbled keywords right. I would still opine that you try out finding the Keywords using the best known procedures and recommended methods (though you may continue using his trick) as that knowledge would stick with you for long and you would always be benefited.

These are some really good tips.

SEO is very important, but it should not be the only thing you should care about. You will also have to focus on contents and monetization.

I think this is a good tip for those of us who are just starting out - using good keywords and tags have been the main ways I've attracted traffic to my blog so far, and I'd be keen to try using this method to boost my traffic even more. I definitely seems to be the simplest way of SEO I've read about so far!

It's a good tip, but doesn't the Adwords tool do the same thing, if not, show more results? Don't get me wrong, there are still tons of tags waiting to be put into your article or Youtube video, even I use it, but I think Adwords is more effective and gives more tags/keywords at once.

Apart from what your Guru says, try also the Youtube Keywords Tool. It will show you which keywords get traffic and are in demand.

MI
Back