The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A simple exercise

OldWelshGuy

affiliate
I would like to carry out a simple exercise if possible that will benefit all directory owners who take part.

Can you please copy and paste into this thread, the submission emails you send out to confirm a site has been submitted into your directories. Also the acceptance ones.

Thanks.

"Dear owner,

Congratulations! Your site has been approved. Thank you to support us in the continuous development.

Allthelook team wishes you and your business success.

Thank you
ALLTHELOOK TEAM"

Message from Web Directory ukzone.info - Congratulations. URL reviewed and accepted.

URL: Inteltronics was reviewed and accepted to UKZone directory under category: blah blah blah.
For future reference we are sending your login details:

Username: username
Password: password

Your link was added. You will receive one free link under the category you have submitted and one free page with your SEO friendly page with your URL details. Inteltronics - Australian domain names ::: Internet \ Domain Registration

URL screenshots are generated occasionally (within a week). The admin panel (in case you want to modify your URL) is available at Modify URL listing

Visit also a good directory at Web Directory - BusinessGuide.TV

It would be much appreciated if you link back to our directory. Links can be located at Link to us. Web Directory UKZone

Thank you

Web Directory UK - UKZone.info

I don't have any email templates put together yet. But I'd like to take part if that's okay?
In my acceptance letter it would be some yada yada and maybe a link to my other directory(ies).

I believe that denial letters should elaborate more, so I would have a few different "notice of denials" explaining some reasons why the listing was denied. Although, it's only possible to have one notice of denial in PHPLD, it will be different in my new directory.

I like some emails from new web directories where the approval email has something like:

You have been added

and nothing more, some are straight to the point..

MI
Back