The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A question about finding potential customers

cdadam88

As a newbie in this circle, I've tried and been tired of email marketing way to find customers, I have been trying to use Newsgroup, is this way out of date? Because I can hardly find out useful links. Is there any recommendation?

Many many thanks!

Looking for customers by email sometimes is tiring. Doing this also prove futile sometimes because there are recipients who thought you are a spammer. Be sure to start with your circle of friends and request them to pass your business to their own friends. Why not do blogging, and join good site forums like this one to share your thoughts and request assistance (like what your are doing now). Research, research, coupled with perseverance will lead you the way to success. Don't give up easily. There is no such thing as overnight success. :)

What's your business niche? A lot of times, what you are selling or your audience type will help to narrow your advertising options based on their history of effectiveness. As yollyp said, email marketing is hard because of meticulous spam filters. And starting a blog is a great idea to better your SE rankings, but if you want sales, I would advise joining an ad network that is either large and varied and do CPM or CPC with them, or find one that specializes in targeting your audience and do CPA. You can do both also to cover all your traffic, but to start out I would learn more about your target market, then keep reading this forum to get advice from others on which network to start with.

I'm sure that Linda will also respond to you and steer you in the right direction!

MI
Back