The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

a piece of advice can be verry helpful for me

engmeden

affiliate
hello ,, i've been trying to start an internet work exactly with the CPA but I have one big problem ahead : i've tried a lot i mean a loot of web sites to advertise my offers everywhere like adfly and cpmaffiliation but with no result . i am a designer so i don't have such problem with L.P but i didn't get the quality of traffic i was up to . any help could be useful please and thank you
is there any good advertising web sites you advice me to use

i've tried a lot i mean a loot of web sites to advertise my offers everywhere like adfly and cpmaffiliation but with no result

You are wanting *better* traffic from ads on websites?

Either the traffic sucks or the *offer* sucks -- that is assuming that you have a sample of 2,000 ads or maybe 500 click throughs to analyze.

How sure are you that what you offer is a viable offer?

You are wanting *better* traffic from ads on websites?

Either the traffic sucks or the *offer* sucks -- that is assuming that you have a sample of 2,000 ads or maybe 500 click throughs to analyze.

How sure are you that what you offer is a viable offer?

Hello my friend ; sorry for being late , I can tell that i'm not that much sure the offer is valiable because i am just a begginer in the field but the statistics that i see like the number of visits or clicks is not enough

hello ,, i've been trying to start an internet work exactly with the CPA but I have one big problem ahead : i've tried a lot i mean a loot of web sites to advertise my offers everywhere like adfly and cpmaffiliation but with no result . i am a designer so i don't have such problem with L.P but i didn't get the quality of traffic i was up to . any help could be useful please and thank you
Hello engmeden, i can suggest you some few networks that you can try to join and work with. You can consider these CPA networks , and try their service: CPAlead, Cpagrip, Clickbank, there are more, so you will have to look at some other ones, and test them as well. Wish you luck on this!

Hello engmeden, i can suggest you some few networks that you can try to join and work with. You can consider these CPA networks , and try their service: CPAlead, Cpagrip, Clickbank, there are more, so you will have to look at some other ones, and test them as well. Wish you luck on this!
thank you so much my friend i apreciate this

You said you are a designer & you don't have such problem with L.P, what do you mean by L.P?

banners
Back