The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A New hearing aid affiliate marketing program

M

maiko2299

Hello guys it has been awhile since I stopped by, I have been busy. I just want to get your opinion on promoting a new program. I know that this forum has a niche for picking good programs, and wondering what you think about this product. I will include the url to the program at the bottom of my post. Please read my entire post before checking it out, I really want to know what you all think about the program. thanks

The problem with new programs is that they are untested markets, It means that you are doing alot of trial and error/ inventing. I have come across a program that I think is great, Anyone hear of hearpods? They make hearing aids top of the line hearing aids. They offer low prices. As you know that the baby boomers are plentiful, they are tech savey. Let me get to the basics since I started to promote hearpods. I have earned $500.00 so far without doing much work.

Pretty much I bought a URL and wrote an article or 2... Sat back and forgot about it. A few months latter I get an email stating that, I got money. They sent the money to my paypal account. Cool...

The reason why I am telling you about this program is that there are not alot of people promoting this site's program. I will give you the link to the program below to check out. I am very interested in this market, I am a bit leary about promoting products, that are not tested, but so far I have had some good success doing very little. Before I kick up my efforts, I would like your oppinion on this program. They give me 10% for a sale. on average $200.00 per sale.
myhearpod.com/contact/affiliate-program/

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously an affiliate offer.
Don't like how you said you wrote 2 articles and sat back and made $500. That isn't how affiliate marketing works really.

Fair enough.. I should also let you know that the $500's made took 6 months to accumulate. It's not like I just wrote 2 articles and like magic I got paid. That money was from selling 3 hearing aids in six month time period. But I do beg to differ with you when you say that it is not how affiilate marketing works?? An affiliate refers prospects to a product or service.

I did make $500.00 for driving traffic to the hearpod website. All I am asking is would you promote a program like this one??? Simple Question??? Referring products cost money and take time.

banners
Back