The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A new Affiliate scheme has just released by phpShield.com

pss

affiliate
phpShield.com have just released a new Affiliate scheme and I thought that you might be interested in it. With this new scheme, we are increasing our current affiliate payout from 10% to 20% which will generate $19.80 for each sale at our standard price of $99 and 20% of any price if we run any special offers.

All you need to do to sign up for our Affiliate scheme is to visit the following address:
http://www.phpshield.com/affiliate/.

Fill in all the information, including your PayPal account (which is required for us to automatically pay you) and then you can enter the system to download either graphical banners, text adverts or just pure text link code. We have added a range of banners to suit most requirements. For any help in setting up your affiliate account, email at support@phpshield.com.

About phpShield

phpSHIELD protects your PHP Source Code with a powerful, easy to use encoder, which creates a native bytecode version of the script and then encrypts it.
Some other PHP encoding systems do not use bytecode and it is very easy to reverse engineer their protected scripts back to the original source code. With bytecode encryption, it is never possible to do this as the original sourcecode has been completely removed from the protected file.

phpSHIELD has been developed to help software authors, freelance developers and anyone publishing scripts to protect their intellectual property with ease. Developers working on freelance projects do not have to give away all of their legacy code during a project - phpSHIELD will allow them to protect the elements at they do not want the client to have full access to. Software authors can release their scripts without the fear of losing revenue from piracy.
Why not try out our easy-to-use windows application today and you can begin protecting your scripts immediately. Encrypted and protected code works under Windows, Linux and now Mac OS X. Your encoded scripts will work with no changes to the default installations of PHP.

welcome...

I hope you find thesuccess you are looking for...

However, I think spamming every forum you can find isnt going to get you there..

Had you taken the time to look around you'd see this isnt a sofware developers forum... it is an Affiliate Marketers forum...

Joe

Hi pss,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for sharing your affiliate program with us.

Please excuse Joe, I don't think he read your post which IS about your affiliate program and IS in the right section. I really apologize for his accusation.

MI
Back