The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Matter of Maximizing Presentation

King Conga

So, I'm trying to figure out the best (most palatable) way to present composite reviews so readers will want to come to my site and read 1 composite version of a product, instead of dozens and dozens, that may or may not offer pertinent info the readers are looking for. By "composite" I mean I take all the reviews for a given product on a given retailers' site, and combine up to 30 consumer reviews into one and let an AI Rewriter tweak maybe a 1,500-2000 word document. It's not as easy as I thought it might be, but my biggest concern is how to present the info in a digestive format that's also entertaining. To separate them into another 30 reviews kind of defeats the purpose. But if I make it into 1 how big is too big?

Thanks Graybeard. Good point. The AI was NOT really coming out readable, but that's only because I threw everything into one review. However, you gave me a great idea that's used all the time. If I separated all of the positive remarks from the negative I could just do a Pro and Con review, and separate each remark like this: Such and such.....Such and such..... and so on. Then, I was going to count all the stars in BOTH reviews and average them out. Sound like a plan with you?

Yes, I would also say that the best idea here is to combine different experiences and reviews and extract a list of what users found very useful about that product and with what they faced some issues, pro and cons section could be a solid idea here. You can imagine it to be an overall presentation of a product, you can even present it as some kind of a study that you did based on 30 different reviews, and get to some general conclusion. Interesting approach for sure, think you will get some great feedbacks.

Amazon does that --I find that useful but am a bit skeptical of the comments of reviews in general unless they are detailed or seem credible to me.

Are you using a free AI tool or a paid subscription to a SaaS AI?

Reason I ask; is that I am working on a Sports Data feed SEO type site and want to use an AI for articles.

Maybe if you fed the data input in related chunks you would not need to edit so much.

Last edited:
banners
Back