The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

a Marketing Manager, new to affiliates

TarikF

affiliate
Hello all,
I've been marketing manager for over than 4 years, working with ad-tech companies, running campaigns optimizing, and everything about marketing.

I'm starting affiliate marketing on my own as of now.
Feel free to give tips.
(Traffic sources or good offers networks)

Hi @TarikF ... if you have been around for 4 years... as this industry is pretty young (Kimia has been in online marketing for 10 and I have been working with them from the start of their affiliate marketing business around 7 years ago)... I imagine you already have a bit of knowledge, so you are not quite a newbie... right? :)

Is there anything you are really stuck on?... Or are you just trying to see what niche, strategy to dive in?

If you give the team more info, Im sure more fixers will be happy to give you insight :) cheers!

Hi @TarikF ... if you have been around for 4 years... as this industry is pretty young (Kimia has been in online marketing for 10 and I have been working with them from the start of their affiliate marketing business around 7 years ago)... I imagine you already have a bit of knowledge, so you are not quite a newbie... right? :)

Is there anything you are really stuck on?... Or are you just trying to see what niche, strategy to dive in?

If you give the team more info, Im sure more fixers will be happy to give you insight :) cheers!

Trust me Im not a Newbie at all,
I do know your company as well, Im kinda stuck on where to get good CPI traffic with good targeting features.
Also any traffic source would be a good addition to my current :)

Thanks alot.

Trust me Im not a Newbie at all,
I do know your company as well, Im kinda stuck on where to get good CPI traffic with good targeting features.
Also any traffic source would be a good addition to my current :)

Thanks alot.

Excellent start! Ok, Ill send you CPI info via PM, so as not to spam the forum.

Its great that you know us :) happy to help.

MI
Back