The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A little help please

RiverWire

affiliate
Hi guys im in need of some help , ive recently acquired Triphp Webmaster Resources and Forum and have had alot of problems getting the site working correctly and finding all the broken links that was on the site.

I think i have sorted them all now but just to make sure could you all please take a look around and click on serious pages to make sure they all work.

If you find any problems at all you can post here or PM me, which ever you wish.

Thanks for the help its much appreciated

The site is Triphp Webmaster Resources and Forum

Nice try mate but I got enough testing to do already! :)

Good luck finding someone to do this work for ya.

lol luckily i couple of people from DP and some other forums which quickly ran through the site for me , no broken links found yet so all is good. Fingers crossed.

Its always better to get other people to look as i have a tendency of over looking things lol

or you can use google webmaster tools this would let you know if their were any broken links in your sitemap

or you can use google webmaster tools this would let you know if their were any broken links in your sitemap

Yes but the info in Google webmaster tools updates very slowly and so is little use. It can show broken links that have long been fixed or not show broken links that have recently occurred.

W3C link checker works perfectly.

banners
Back