The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

A Good Kick In The Right Direction

tac88

Hey Guy's
I had a really good week this week and thought I inspire those of you that are struggling to make money and loosing motivation.

A lot of us when just starting out think that it's easy to make money online and soon figure out that it's not as easy as we anticipated. Well I would like to tell you that each and everyone of you have many skill's that a lot of local business will pay you for!

It's just a matter of having the confidence to go out and talk to them.

Today I landed a offline client that does work with Jay Z, and many many more celebs and picked up a check for $3,500 he found me threw one of my websites that was ranking 1st spot of Google for advertising for local businesses in this market.

I currently have 63 offline businesses that I work with and get a monthly checks from.

Please do not get me wrong and take this as I am bragging about what I have,that's not me nor is this what this is about! This in meant to encourage & inspire you that you too can do the same thing if you want to.

When I first started out I was scared to death to go talk to local business owners until after helping that first one and seeing how I helped them and they loved me for it. So if I can do this then you can also.

Here is a list of things that you bring to the table.
You can Rank websites SEO
Keyword research
Run Google ad word's for them
Website Design & Landing pages
Lead Generation
SMS Marketing
Consulting
Large & small media buy's for them to generate traffic
Social Media Management
Social Media Design
Bluetooth or location based marketing
fax lunch special service
run contests & surveys
create videos and call them small commercials and rank them for there keywords
QR Codes & All kinds of Mobile Marketing ( They get real excited when you talk about mobiles growth )
muck more

So what I am saying is all of these skills we know how to do and do daily for ourselves so why not go out and have someone pay you to do it for some extra money. Every business owner wants more business ! Everyone one of them would like a nice video on the first page of Google for there keywords. Believe it or not so many businesses do not even have a website and they do not know where to go or who to trust to get one.
You have lots of sawed after skills that could help a local business in many different ways.

So hold your head up high and go get your piece of that local market and make a few bucks and some friends at the same time.

Best of Luck
Tom
PS: If you run in to competition in your area doing the same thing, contact him and try to work together instead of fighting each other and beating the prices down. Two heads are always better then one. And anything you do not know how to do you can always outsource it!

banners
Back