The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A few newbie questions, couldn't properly Google them

marketeer

Hey everyone,

I'm new in affiliate marketing and have recently started my journey with Maxbonty. While my AM keeps silent not replying to my email, I've decided to ask these questions here, hope for your help:
1. Is it allowed to run multiple offers on a single web-site? For example, if I create a web-site "win-a-gift-card.com", is it allowed to place lots of free gift cards offers there?
2. If I promote an offer to US and a person from a different country clicks my offer, they are redirected to a different offer that is supported in their country. So, if they convert, will I be paid for it?
3. If I send people to my landing page before they go to the offer page, will it matter what type of traffic I used? For example, social media traffic is prohibited to be sent to the offer, but I don't send it directly to the offer, I send it to the pre-sale landing page, and after that people go to the offer's page. Is it a violation of the rules? Is it even possible to know where that traffic came from to the offer's page as the referrer will be marked as the pre-sale page?

I hope my questions are clear enough.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi there! Was able to bump into your message and here are my answers to your questions:

1. Yes you can have multiple offers in one site provided they are properly categorized. In short, you create a category of the products or services you have in that site and add those offers according to the categorized stuff.

2. Yes you will be paid as long as they avail of the offer you have in your site.

3. Case to case basis, you have to consult your AM regarding this matter...

I find it strange that your AM from a reputable network is not responding to your emails when they are supposed to work hand-in-hand to help you make money... I just hope you'll hear from them soon...:)

Thanks a lot for your reply, that's helpful.

Yes, it's really strange, considering that I got the reply to the first email within 10 minutes, however my follow-up email, which was as well sent within a few minutes after their reply, is still unanswered. More than three days I guess.

Btw, the forum is awesome, so many things to read here. I think this is the place where my holidays will be spent. :)

banners
Back