The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

A domain makes you powerful

Venezuelan marketer

affiliate
Having a domain makes you sexi :cool:

Everyone who does Affiliate Marketing knows that they have to do things differently than their competition and having your own domain under your personal brand is certainly a rude and robust advantage

Here I will give you 3 tips for you to choose your domain .

1️⃣ Select the right extension ✅

The domain extension is the final part of the domain, i.e. the section that follows after the dot, for example: com, net, info, co. There are thousands of domain extensions available and choosing the right one for you either to do email marketing successfully or to create your website ️

I recommend you to buy a . domain because it is the most recognized and when people read . they feel the confidence in it ✅

2️⃣ Avoid abbreviations and hyphens.

Adding numbers, hyphens (-) or using abbreviations will make your domain much harder for your visitors to remember. If you want your domain to stick in people's minds, don't use something that's hard to read or has to be parsed ❌

3️⃣ Let it be unique and original.

I recommend that you use your own name to give more weight to your personal brand and your authority as an affiliate will be more solid

Hilarious ...
I was setting up a new mailserver and was taking a break before I wrote a script to populate my
/etc/opendkim/signing.table with ALL the domains I have that need mail boxes.
I guess I got some serious mojo :p

Now --on topic:
Short domains that are pronounceable for mobile search are the best names to brand.
First check the trademark availability before you register that name USPTO and there are also Madrid filings included.

and if you succeed register a trademark to protect your branded name.

I was thinking about selling some parked domains I collected for awhile, but I guess collecting more . . and selling them after few years .. especially the crypto-related domains ..
Selling now would be very shortsighted..

- Samira

Having a domain makes you sexi :cool:

Everyone who does Affiliate Marketing knows that they have to do things differently than their competition and having your own domain under your personal brand is certainly a rude and robust advantage

Here I will give you 3 tips for you to choose your domain .

1️⃣ Select the right extension ✅

The domain extension is the final part of the domain, i.e. the section that follows after the dot, for example: com, net, info, co. There are thousands of domain extensions available and choosing the right one for you either to do email marketing successfully or to create your website ️

I recommend you to buy a . domain because it is the most recognized and when people read . they feel the confidence in it ✅

2️⃣ Avoid abbreviations and hyphens.

Adding numbers, hyphens (-) or using abbreviations will make your domain much harder for your visitors to remember. If you want your domain to stick in people's minds, don't use something that's hard to read or has to be parsed ❌

3️⃣ Let it be unique and original.

I recommend that you use your own name to give more weight to your personal brand and your authority as an affiliate will be more solid
I think it's always important to put your company's or brand's name into the domain and not to use some generic term or even keywords. Most people think that if they put keywords into domain names they will achieve better ranking, which could be the case at the first point, but later it won't bring a lot of benefits as you won't be able to establish a long-term reputation. Also, unique and original content is extremely important as that helps us to become recognizable.

Right, choosing a good domain name is important because it reflects your brand identity and represents the business.

its very simple
you need 1 or 2 words & .com
dont spend loadsa time on it
  1. affiliate.com
  2. affiliatemarketing.com
somethin like that

MI
Back