The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

9 Great Ways To Build Links To Your Website

zlester

affiliate
Hey Guys. I have been doing lots of research on link building and I figured I would share 9 of the ways I found to build links to your website. I figured if you guys can share lots of useful information with me at least I can give some of that information back
smile.gif

• Build a “X list”. Meaning a list of however many things you want on your topic. Example: 10 Ways To Make Money Online. People like to link to these type of posts/articles
  • Add a privacy policy and a picture of yourself to build authority on your website/blog
  • Create a list of the top 10 myths for a specific category
  • Post comments on other peoples blogs
  • Produce a free e-book and put a link for it on your homepage
  • Link to other blogs. By doing this most bloggers can track where links are coming from and they may in turn link back to your blog
  • Build a tool collection. Tools are always useful and people like to link to lists of useful tools
  • Add your posts to social marketing websites such as Digg and get your friends to tag it so hopefully it gets to the front page of the website and gets lots of hits / links
  • Make your content easy to understand and follow so that people are more likely to link to it

If you guys have any others feel free to add to the list!

hi! thanks for sharing your ideas. i just want to share one of my ways to build a link. i submit a good content of article in a free classified ads. thanks!!!

Very nice post/...& i want to add yahoo answers and social bookmarking are also Great Ways for Links Building..

Unique way of generating links

It is a unique way of generating links.

But, I think that it will take time to use these ways of generating links. People still follow old methods like directory submisison, article writing, forum posting etc.:winkiss:

banners
Back