The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7Search - Lost $68 BUT found multiple WINNING Campaigns

onlinetreason

affiliate
So last night I made a HUGE mistake! I ran 3 different campaigns on 7Search but ACCIDENTALLY put .90 instead of .09 for the starting bid for all 3 campaigns. DOH! However I made $10 back atleast. The good thing is if I would have put it down to .09 I would have been profitable! I would have made $3.60. :D 30 winning campaigns is my goal at $2-$3 a day profit for each one. So $60-$90 a day profit.

Now I can scale this up and make more campaigns since I figured out what works. So I'll show you a case study on a CPA offer I'm going to do. Hopefully it's profitable. Should be cheap clicks and good conversions. More tomorrow.

So last night I made a HUGE mistake! I ran 3 different campaigns on 7Search but ACCIDENTALLY put .90 instead of .09 for the starting bid for all 3 campaigns. DOH! However I made $10 back atleast. The good thing is if I would have put it down to .09 I would have been profitable! I would have made $3.60. :D 30 winning campaigns is my goal at $2-$3 a day profit for each one. So $60-$90 a day profit.

Now I can scale this up and make more campaigns since I figured out what works. So I'll show you a case study on a CPA offer I'm going to do. Hopefully it's profitable. Should be cheap clicks and good conversions. More tomorrow.

haha, I've made plenty of mistakes like that. When I was in college I setup a Facebook campaign in a hurry before a call and put a CPM bid of $15 instead of $0.15 and ran through my $150 daily budget just about instantly. lol.

Looking forward to your updates on your campaigns :)

Sounds awesome man, i wouldn't give away the exact offer or keywords but maybe give the vertical and approach you used, so we can learn and also help you.

Cant wait to see the breakdown and stats!

good luck mate.

This is great to hear! Drop us a line if you have any additional questions (or concerns) about our service. We'll be glad to help you out.

Best,
Cleo

7SearchGuys

banners
Back