The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7 search weird outcome - help

asknopt

Hi there,

I've been launching some campaigns in 7search always unsuccessful.
I spend around $100 already and I got $1.5 conversion.

Now this last campaign I launched, gave me a very bad impression of the traffic quality coming from there.
First it seems that they just click no matter what. I made 5 different ads.
4 of them ran at the same time and had different text headers and body, yet they got nearly the same nearly the same CTR.

After seeing this I decided to test a new ad with a complete different header and body from the keywords I was bidding. Something really uninteresting at all. And I got more clicks... (It's in the last image)

All these clicks and no conversion at all. The offer had 20% conversion on peer fly when I first started the campaign.

Can you give me some hints? Why these ads got nearly the same clicks? Why supposedly the worst ad has more clicks? Do you think there is bot clicks on 7search? Is quality compromised?

Another thing is, I initially ran only 1 campaign, and I was getting less than the $5 budget spent, why? Because not that much people searching for the keywords I'm bidding and not much people clicking.
So I'm a bit surprised than when I put the 4 campaigns runing at the same time for the exact same keywords as before they spend much more. Where are the impressions coming from?

Here goes the images containing the full data.

Thanks for any help! Cheers!

View attachment 2550
View attachment 2551
View attachment 2552
View attachment 2553
View attachment 2554
View attachment 2555

Last edited:
This is really interesting, I've dabbled with a small campaign on 7search and had a few clicks with no conversions - look forward to seeing what people think of this...

I'm still testing with no conversion yet too.. You should go checkout Luke's blog lukepeerfly(com). There is one article about blocking bad IDs. If you suspect bad traffic, you should check the steps on how to find the bad IDs and block them.

I remember about a year ago i spent over $1000 trying to make 7search work and what i learnt is that about 60% of the traffic on the search side of things is poor so blocking subid's is a MUST.

The biggest problem your goner find is that when you do find a winning campaign its goner be very difficult to scale it to even $100 a day.

Yes, you MUST get the ability to block sub id's.

Once you've reached 100+clicks email them and they will enable it!

MI
Back