The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7 Search or FB Ads

jadnleo

affiliate
Hi,

I have managed to get an initial budget to start on PPC and i would like your opinion about what should i go for. 7 Search or FB Ads. I think im prepared to work with both of them as i have several e-books on how to work with each one and stuff, i've spent on educating myself about otimizing , testin, tracking, lowering the cost on FB Ads byimproving my CTR , Blocking Bad ID's on 7 Search, i have P202 already on a vps so i just need the advertising :)

My budget is $100 i know is low but i think it's great for a start and to begin my journey with paid ads!

Any suggestions are useful , feel free to comment :) Also i plan to make a Case Study as soon as i start so keep an eye on the thread :)

You're probably not going to like it, but $100 is too low as a testing budget for most niches using FB ads (in Western countries at least). 7 Search is Ok, but remember it's 2nd tier and you won't get as much targeted, quality traffic as say FB, Adwords, etc.

Stick to one platform, then move onto others, once you've mastered it.

Good luck.

Thanks for your answer, i was thinking the same too, you can spend 80 dollars for 100 clicks on FB :( , i will saty with 7Search for the time, and once i have mastered it and i have a bigger budget i will start with fb then cpv and so on :)

always create multiple ads in facebook on low daily limit.
Always use related pictures and ad title must be a question to your audience.

banners
Back