The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

7 Reasons You Need a Mobile Website

I read the original article, and I think this also could work as a great pitch to some of the potential clients out there. Great article. This is why we are becoming more and more motivated towards building the responsive sites.

I read the original article, and I think this also could work as a great pitch to some of the potential clients out there. Great article. This is why we are becoming more and more motivated towards building the responsive sites.
yeah, right. Responsive design is quite popular today. I guess friendly-mobile sites are number one for me as lots of people use smartphones and it is vital to create sites for them.

Excellent article. I always tell people they need to optimize their websites for mobile. It has very good benefits, including helping mobile page rankings.

Google Webmaster Central recently had a couple of good videos on mobile site improvement. Definitely worth a quick view if you're interested in this topic right now.

It would be a good exercise for anyone interested in online marketing to only consider mobile in everything you can when approaching this subject.

MI
Back