The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

60 sites all for CPA offers?

TGforever

affiliate
I have been working on 60 local sites, originally I was going to rank them and rent them out to business's but now im thinking about putting CPA offers on them. So far ive got most of the work done they all have content. And now im working more on the on/offpage SEO to get them rank'd.
My plan is to use the Local Ninja Page plugin I got as a WSO and blast a CPA offer page in the cities around one area. Since my sites are already set up for local business's it shouldnt be to hard. Im so close with the SEO work I hope ill be done in the next couple days. Ive already applied for a couple of CPA networks. Havent heard anything yet.
But im wondering, since im new to CPA how much can a local business site make a day? Like a dentist or bridal or gutters site. What are the normal prices for the e-mail/zip ive been seeing numbers fly around between $2-$5 and from $20-$50. Its kinda confusing. Since im not accepted into any networks yet I cant really check out the offers. Can someone give me a little more of an inside scoop on them? Also if I had an insurance site would the CPA offers be worth more money as just a gutter site?
And whoever said ranking a local site would be easier is crazy!
lol Ive gotten a few sites on google but so far local sites are a pain in the neck! Any advice on SEO or more about CPA I'm all eyes and ears! Im really excited about this project, I guess now that its getting down to the nitty gritty im getting nervous.
Thanks for listening!

I would suggest not using CPA with local sites unless you want to go through all the networks and offers to suit each niche - with local geo traffic etc!

I would maybe go with adsense?

I just read a WSO about building local sites like your doing, it suggests that while your ranking them & before you have rented them, use a phone service [I'll have to look up the name] to direct the visitor's phone calls from the site to a local biz. this phone service lets you add a message to the incoming calls and track the calls. so it looks like this:

plumbing site > your number on site > call redirected to local plumber > local plumber hears ["this hot lead is from (your site)" then speaks with the visitor]

you will see how many calls are going out, when your site ranks & 3 calls a week [or more] are going out then you call the plumber & talk about the free calls he has had & that you've had and offer on the site, but would he like to rent the site and keep getting the calls [at this point it's an easy close (so the wso says)]

Anyways it said it's better to redirect the calls for free & build a name for yourself in the plumber's mind that collect a few pennies from adsence & then try to rent the site cold to a plumber the says "who are you?!"

Instend you get "Oh ya!, so your the guy with the site I get calls from!! I've wanted to talk to you!" :) [Bank!]

Hope that makes sense, let me know if you want me to dig my harddrive for more on that wso.

banners
Back