The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$540 Commission Per Sale: High End Real Estate System - click for details !

dreamgiver

Dear Affiliate:

If you serious about affiliate marketing (which we sense you are since your on this website), we want to give you an opportunity to sell our high-end ($1,200) Real Estate System: How to sell your house in 36 hours or less.

We pay $540 per unit sold and give you a series of emails you can market to your list. If you have a big list and audience....this could be huge for you. Below is the sales page and link below that is our Affiliate Sign Up Form. If you have any questions, don?t hesitate to give me a call at (630) 414-8686.

***** Finally... the Secret to Selling Houses Fast!

Affiliate Sign-Up Form

Hi Chris,

I visited the site. The system is being sold for $1497. What is the percentage of affiliate commission or is it $540 flat? I am assuming its through click bank.

I have a few questions that any affiliate would ask like what makes it so good worth $1497? How many sales do you have per month? How much does your top affiliate makes? How many affiliates are promoting this offer to begin with, what is the refund rate like, how much it costs for the top keywords etc.

Finally, I did see the list of things you provide which is great. I am sure the system is worth the price for those who want to earn in this area.

Thanks, and good luck with your program.

Actually, we have a $17 in the door product in which you can promote to your list. You get 50% of this if they buy which will also include a free invitation to a webinar (if they choose) which will will be the big back end product at $540. Normally, the product is $1,497 like you mentioned but we give them a $300 discount if they buy today. Your commission of $540 is 45% of $1200. We don't use Click Bank as they have a very liberal return policy. We actually use 1 Shopping Cart.

In terms of your other questions, I'll address them in order:

1) What makes it so good worth $1497?
Good question. With people desperate to sell their how fast with very few people now able to qualify, it is VERY difficult to sell you house -- especially since people bought their houses with no money down. Holding costs (via mortgage, insurance, taxes, regular maintenance) can easily run over $10,000 PER YEAR....so leaning the strategy for only $1200 (and relieving the stress of home ownership is quite priceless.

2)How many sales do you have per month?
Obviously, it varies month to month. Most of our sales have come from Nathan Big (owner and creator of soldin36hours.com) traveling across the company promoting his systems to real estate clubs and high end conferences. He has hired me to promote the "online version" of his product. Online and offline sales range pretty high ....majority of the sales have been offline due the product only being available the last year. He has hired me to explode the affiliate program revenue side of things.
3) How much does your top affiliate makes?

4)How many affiliates are promoting this offer?

Actually, probably only about 100 right now since the product is roughly a year old right now. Not many affiliates know about this system yet but is now just recently started to explode ...tripling the # of affiliates since he has hired me as his Affiliate Marketing Manager just 3 months ago.

5) What is the refund rate like?
Actually we have found (and in my talks with Nathan) the refund rate has been incredible since we send a hard copy in of our system in the mail. To answer your question....its around 5% percent and has a 30 day money back guarantee.

6) How much it costs for the top keywords ?

Actually, as you know, its a tough call on how much it costs for each top key words. The first question I would ask you is what PPC program are you planning on using.

A suggestion would be to go to this website https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and pick out your key words and hit Traffic Estimator to get an idea of cost for the key words you choose. Hopefully this answers all your questions that you have.

P.S. Feel free to post anymore questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Chris Negro

banners
Back