The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

$50 Google AdWords credit + win a $250 eBay Gift Card

Linda Buquet

affiliate
DENTALPLANS

Never mind a penny for your thoughts, how about a $50 Google AdWords credit and a chance to win a $250 eBay Gift Card instead? The DentalPlans.com Affiliate Program is rewarding every Affiliate that lets us know how we are doing and what we can do to improve by completing our online survey.

In our ongoing effort to help all of our fantastic Affiliates succeed, our ?Penny for Your Thoughts? promotion will award numerous $50 AdWords credits and $1000 in eBay Gift Cards. Every Affiliate completing the survey will receive a $50 AdWords credit when they create a new AdWords account with Google, and will be entered in the random drawing to win an eBay Gift Card. Once you sign up for your new Google AdWords account, please email your new 10 digit account number to Ken to receive your $50 credit. Additionally, we will be giving away a $250 eBay Gift Card to the four (4) lucky Affiliates that win our random drawing at the end of June.

Our intent is to collect some invaluable feedback from the most important part of our Affiliate Program ? our hard-working Affiliates! Ultimately, your helpful feedback will be used to continue to improve our successful Affiliate Program. Please take a few moments to let DentalPlans know how they are doing by answering the 16 questions on their online survey.

https://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/46310/affsurvey.htm

From Ken one of the managers at DentalPlans.
Here is the link to the contest at their forum.

http://www.dentalplanaffiliate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=269&PN=1&TPN=1

If I am not wrong, if we complete a survey, we receive the $50 Google Adwords credit?

If so, I am going to be checking this program out.. :)

Thanks for sharing!

I joined the Affiliate Program, just waiting for them to activate it. :)

Just signed up and also received an E-Mail from them. They said that my account will be credited within a month as it takes that much time...they have forwarded the information to Google though :)

MI
Back