The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5,000th thread PRIZES

temi

affiliate
I hope we can hit the 5,000th post today. Whoever add the thread that take this forum post to 5,000 post will get the following:

* 1 Week homepage link on The Web Directory (courtesy of GKD)
* 1 permanent featured link on Lively Web Directory (courtsey of Richie)
* Home page link for 1 month on Ozami Web Directory
* I link on Great Websites (also courtesy of GKD )

Win Win Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE: IT MUST BE A NEW THREAD not just a post

Thanks for that Imran, I think I should not get the price, its terrible if forum owner awards prizes to himself.

Maybe we can look at another target and award the prizes to whoever meets those targets.

I think you deserve it Temi, after all you were up all night trying to achieve the 5000th thread (only messing) :) :)

If you would like to set up another contest, i'm up for that. :)

Thanks for that :) we already have many contents... I think its more members we need, not many people participating in the contests :(

No probs.

More members will hopefully join and then you can setup some more contests :) .

I have noticed the forum getting busier which is a good sign.

I'm approving a couple of hundred submissions for the web directory now so I will add this forums website address to the approval email :) You never know someone more members may join :)

I would like to see this forum getting busier. I think it is definetly one of the best webmaster forums on the net

Thanks Temi :)

I have quite a few high quality sites awaiting approval. It seems they are starting to read the submission rules now :)

I have added the following to the approval email.

• Visit http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com for information and advice on how to promote your site further

Right, better get to work and start to approve these submissions :)

No probs.

More members will hopefully join and then you can setup some more contests :) .

I have noticed the forum getting busier which is a good sign.

I'm approving a couple of hundred submissions for the web directory now so I will add this forums website address to the approval email :) You never know someone more members may join :)

I would like to see this forum getting busier. I think it is definetly one of the best webmaster forums on the net

Agree with you. Also noticed the forum getting busier now a days :) Good for all of us.

MI
Back