The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

3 things to think about with regards to marketing...

geraldjr64

affiliate
Although there are many important steps to take when implementing a successful online business, I've decided to point I three that are important for me, and may also help you.

1. Don’t be in a big hurry to accomplish everything all at once:
Take your time and cover all of the bases with setting up your advertisement methods appropriately. By taking the time to dot your I’s and cross all of your T’s, you will develop great efficiency when it comes to conducting your daily tasks. You won’t miss out on anything in the long run by being thorough from the start.

2. Build opt-in marketing lists:
Building an opt-in list is one of the most valuable things you can do for yourself. Whenever you refer someone to, or sell a product through your online source, always get your client’s name and email address. By doing this, you are building a solid foundation for future advertisements and sales.

3. Develop a scheduled routine, and stick to it:
In almost every facet of life where you can observe a successful system at work, whether it is in nature, or business, you will notice established cycles and routines. When building an internet business, the same principles must be applied. Ancient Egypt was not built in a day. The pyramids didn’t just pop-up overnight. It’s important to establish a scheduled routine and maintain a constant vigilance in maintaining it.

Hi geraldjr64 :) welcome to the forum, thanks for your vision.
One of the character that a certain SEO/Internet Marketer
should posses is patience. This will lead you to success.:thumbsup:

35k+ backlinks and PR1 in 90 days

I tried to work hard on a website and it generated 35K+ backlinks and PR1 in 90 days. Thanks for the info geraldjr64.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although there are many important steps to take when implementing a successful online business, I've decided to point I three that are important for me, and may also help you.

1. Don’t be in a big hurry to accomplish everything all at once:
Take your time and cover all of the bases with setting up your advertisement methods appropriately. By taking the time to dot your I’s and cross all of your T’s, you will develop great efficiency when it comes to conducting your daily tasks. You won’t miss out on anything in the long run by being thorough from the start.

2. Build opt-in marketing lists:
Building an opt-in list is one of the most valuable things you can do for yourself. Whenever you refer someone to, or sell a product through your online source, always get your client’s name and email address. By doing this, you are building a solid foundation for future advertisements and sales.

3. Develop a scheduled routine, and stick to it:
In almost every facet of life where you can observe a successful system at work, whether it is in nature, or business, you will notice established cycles and routines. When building an internet business, the same principles must be applied. Ancient Egypt was not built in a day. The pyramids didn’t just pop-up overnight. It’s important to establish a scheduled routine and maintain a constant vigilance in maintaining it.

That's an interesting post but you seem to be focusing exlusively on the promotion element of marketing. What about Price, Product and Place (and People and Process for services).

This is such a common misconception. Marketing isn't just about advertising. There is so much more to marketing than that.

banners
Back