The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

3 Symptoms of a Marketer Who is Destined to Fail?

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I just read a blog post that reminded me of so many affiliates I see on this forum, newbies especially.

Many are either stuck in analysis paralysis and never do anything OR they are so busy chasing the next big "secret to success" or "super duper shortcut" that all they ever do is try to find the next get rich quick magic bullet.

This post makes some great points about how SIMPLE it is to make money, but it takes work and it takes avoiding the 3 things below.

3 Symptoms of a Marketer Who?s Destined to Fail?

If you read this and actually take it to heart (and take action) - I promise you this - 2010 will be drastically different for you?

It drives me NUTS when I get emails from people who I know are honestly giving this their best shot within the context of their abilities and situation - and I know instantly based on the types of questions they?re asking (or whatever) that they don?t have a chance in hell.

Because the real way to success in this industry is far, far easier and simpler than most think. And that ?way? will become clear to you as I go through the following 3 ?failure symptoms??

Chris Rempel is an excellent writer, affiliate, and marketer himself.

He writes some of the best info-products on affiliate marketing, bar none.

Great post.

Linda that ways great. Am gona bookmark that and perhaps send it to newbies who often feel there is a secret to making money online.

Thanks so much.

Analysis paralysis is a real killer.. especially when this gets you going in a million different directions. Its almost impossible to get focused when you get in this mode. It's based in fear.. what if you make the wrong move, make the wrong decision, choose the wrong project, take the wrong approach. I totally understand it and have experienced it... and every once in a while I catch myself in it.

banners
Back