The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review 3 Strategies to increase Facebook Engagement in 2020

Wiz Khalifa

1. know when your fans are online
Many people ignore the post time. You need to understand that post timing is everything. You can’t post at 2 AM in the night and expect to get thousands of likes.

Well, that is not the correct time to post on your Facebook page because, at that time, mostly your page followers will be sleeping. If you want to boost your Facebook page engagement, you need to find the right posting time.
You can determine the optimal time for posting by using facebook insight feature

Screenshot_18.png

2.Caption This
The caption also plays a vital role in a post. We have seen a lot of people ignoring this factor. Don’t ignore it. There is no rocket science in this technique, and you only need to type a few words to increase your Facebook engagement.

All you have to do is to upload relevant content and ask people to caption it. By doing so, you may see a lot of people commenting, liking, or sharing your post.

Screenshot_19.png

3. Like vs. Share
Like vs. Share is the best way to boost your Facebook engagement. You might have seen a post comparing two brands and asking from the brand A fans to like the post and from brand B users to share the post.
likevs.png

Here are my 3 of the 10 tricks that I wrote about on my blog. Discover more helpful techniques to help you increase social media traffic by reading up on my blog.
Disclaimer: the purpose of this post is in no shape or form for the promotion of my blog. I just want to contribute some helpful knowledge for the community.
Thanks for reading, let me know if you have any tricks up your sleeve when it comes to Facebook marketing

banners
Back