The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2months past blamads didnt pay me :(

Sevici, or Cristian, whatever you would like to go by, the conversions that happened on the offers were from ROLLING IP's, I have no clue why you continue to think your conversions happened on a content locker. Your conversions were completed fraudulently. It is as simple as that. I hate when affiliates don't just own up to their fraud, we know you did it, we caught you red handed, so just admit it.

Now that just pissed me off! This is a lot of crap! I never promoted offers from blamads outside my content locker! Now you are just trying to justify something that you know is not true and you are trying to cover this up! Also why the hell did my AM sent me an invitation to EWA and offered to help me increase my epc and conversion rate if my traffic was fraudulent? Explain it because I can't! The only logical answer is that you just scammed me! You wanted me to feel confident so I would go on with the traffic and making BlamAds money! I don't think for you 5000$ is a lot of money but for me it's a lot! Why the hell didn't you ban my account after the first month if my traffic was fraudulos ? I brought leads for two months and it was ok for you, but when I want my share nothing more you accuse me of fraud!

This is lame bro! Very Lame! Why isn't Ryan Here to discuss with me? He brags everywhere he helps you with anything!

I hope people realize BlamAds is a SCAM and they will stop bringing in leads!

And again you avoid my question! How can someone complete an offer 3 or 4 times in a row from the same IP? You keep bringing up the rolling ip's, but the duplicate ones, what about them? No advertiser would accept that, it is impossible! SO LIKE YOU SAID BE HONEST! Why did you came up with this xls after 2 weeks? why didn't you show it to me then?

Cristian Sevici, do not blame us for your fraudulent leads. No one gets paid on fraud, and you are not the exception. There is no made up IP's, that is all your traffic. Fraud is fraud, and we will NOT tolerate it at BLAM! Ads.

banners
Back