The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2010 Google's new changes and future planing

top engineer

affiliate
Hello,

Google recently introduced Web history option which stores the information of the particular browser and the website you search the most. and whenever you search for something in search engines it will give you the customized search result. Google does not store all the information like name and other personal details.

Google also plans to incorporate with major social networking sites to show the user content in search results.

If you are intersted in electronics,you can google
totobay

Google is a good search site and its importance is greater and greater day by day and it makes the challenges of the other search engines.

Hello,

Google recently introduced Web history option which stores the information of the particular browser and the website you search the most. and whenever you search for something in search engines it will give you the customized search result. Google does not store all the information like name and other personal details.

Google also plans to incorporate with major social networking sites to show the user content in search results.

If you are intersted in electronics,you can google
totobay

Yaa, That has been in place for a long time now...

You can even opt that google will not do that....you can go and re set the option mate..!!

I think the Web History option has been there for a long time, it has been even more then one year when Google incorporated that. I think Google are rapidly trying to grow, we will be seeing a lot of releases this year too :)

I have observed that there are sudden change in search engine ranking and competition. Probably changes of 2010 has started rolling.

What happened to "caffiene"? Matt Cutt's hasn't touched on it since end of 2009. I think that maybe the various changes have already rolled out but they dont want to shout about it to much...

WebCreationUK

MI
Back