The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

$200 Up for grabs - Could be yours ;)

RiverWire

affiliate
Im running a small competition over the next couple of months, it starts today , basically its an effort to get a forum active again, all you have to do is make as many posts as possible with out spamming the board. Rules apply....

Here are the rules:
1) You must have the largest number of posts between now and August 1st 2008
2) Your posts must be UNIQUE and ORIGINAL (not copied from another forum or another site). If you violate this rule, you will be disqualified.
3) Your posts must have substance and be somewhat informative. Posts like "welcome to the forum", "thank you for this", "good info", etc... that don't add anything of value to this forum will NOT be counted.
4) You can NOT reply to yourself or keep posting without anyone replying to your thread.
5) Posts in the Introduction will not be counted.
6) My Decisions are final - end of.
7) Rep added by someone for a good post will add bonus points however asking for rep will not be allowed.

Of course you are welcome to insert your signatures so you will also gain from this.

First place will win $200.
Second place will win $50.
Third place will win $25.

To enter this contest, just register at Webmaster Marketplace and start posting.
Please be sure to follow the rules so you don't get disqualified.

Nice logo and template - good luck with the competition

Thanks mate, the logo was made by fashion unplug a member here, very good at what he does. The template is still a work in progress and havent decided what i can do to make it better yet. Hopefully see you at the forum soon :)

Can I make multiple accounts to give me that edge to win? :p

KP

black-hat-seo.jpg

banners
Back