The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

2 character domain name for sale

temi

affiliate
I have an interesting domain name for sale, its a 2 character domain name called : uk.la .

I bought it because I have never owned a two character domain name, now I don't know what to do with it. Its yours for a sensible offer.

Ahh this is exciting, two interests..... I actually just posted the offer because you asked me to create this forum and I did not want the forum to be empty but I will really like to sell the domain but I never thought of price.....if you can make me a sensible offer via PM it will be great :)

I will start thinking of a price as well.

This rather interesting, I have never sold a domain in a bid before.... Adam, you are a very experienced domain wheeler and dealer, you can start with an opening bid :)

Opts, he missed the "0" in £50, I have corrected it for you, so that is OWG starting the bid at £50 :)

lmao master at work, thought these would be around that price trying to think what i could do with it if i bid, its such a nice name but nothing standing out at the moment ill keep an eye on it

Sale here, that is why I bought it in the first place, its nice and short but UK does not have that much connection with LA to make it a extension one can milk.

It would be a good short url site thought uk.la/adam/ for example or adam.uk.la :)

lmao master at work, thought these would be around that price trying to think what i could do with it if i bid, its such a nice name but nothing standing out at the moment ill keep an eye on it

yeah i was thinking of maybe using it as a personal quick email domain, so i just use that domain as an email server rather than using it for anything, it would be a nice easy email address

ukla is indeed a good domain :) might be very useful for people who want to make a URL shortner website or a UK specific website too :)

You can sell the Domain name....Before selling it You can get the Domain Name appraisal and sell it,So that You can know the value of the Domain name and earn profit,You can get the Free appraisal at
Zippozap and sell it...

MI
Back