The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$1500 from backlinks

syscom

affiliate
I was excited that I can boost my backlinks earning more than $1000 September .. here's the screenshot ...

Here one tips for you, the rest is on my making money online post, use advertising or business as the categories and accept all advertiser. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations to you but I am always very skeptical of people has post their supposed earning online as a prove that they actually earn what they claim to earn :(

Isn't this just spam (oh i make a lot fro mbacklinks.com or whatever), but im also advertising this place everywhere!

I wonder if he runs it ;)

I think plausible spam done tastefully is okay, but outrageous spam done like he did his I am not sure about

Isn't this just spam (oh i make a lot fro mbacklinks.com or whatever), but im also advertising this place everywhere!

I wonder if he runs it ;)

thats great to hear, do you think i could get any linkbacks by having a link page that does not have a link from the homepage?

Well i wouldn't recommend selling links, you risk getting penalized by SEs. In worst case thay might even remove your site from the SERP.

And people, note. There are easier way to get backlinks then buying them.

It depends on how you sell the link, if you sell it with nofollow added its fine

Well i wouldn't recommend selling links, you risk getting penalized by SEs. In worst case thay might even remove your site from the SERP.

And people, note. There are easier way to get backlinks then buying them.

banners
Back