The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

120 click for $3 wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpudol

affiliate
I don't know what's happening with adsense but earnings keep droping, for 120 click today of one of my site I only got $3. I remember old days when click is averaging $0.50 - $5.50 per click. Now most of the click are $0.01

Adsense is like other small PPC now

wow, mabe you should try affiliate marketing on your sites, might have a better conversion rating.
Thanks
redz

what niche is that ? i have a couple of sites that are like that, but for the niche i would expect to get high clicks for next to nothing.

I honestly think you are reading something wrong. I believe minimum bid in Adwords is $0.10 and you should get 50%.

If you get 120 clicks a day - I would definitely look for affiliate program directly related to your niche. One affiliate sale can pay you more than Adsense ever will at this CTR...

I keep reading articles of webmasters saying their revenues keep dropping. Seems as though a lot of people are looking for alternatives. There are quite a few PPC companies around now though which is good news - there are options.

You are right - there are options. The problem is - not many of them pay more that 1-2 cents per click...

No matter of the season, niche, country, weather, your dog color etc...

$3 for 120 valid clicks is impossible... You better run reports and see what was validated and how much you are getting per click...

i have been smart priced as well - from 20 to 2 dollars for a month!

that said three dollars for 120 clicks seems too low!
have a closer look or put the stats here on the forum & someone will be able to help you!

smart-pricing has made me sick in adsense. :taz:
worthless to talk about niche, HPK, etc since google decide it with no reason to public.

kecilbanget.png

:batz: it is bad to have a business with google ... :p

From google adsense TOS :

Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance in the Program provided to You by Google;

Brokencode this screenshot can get you banned from adsense. I'd suggest you to hide / blur the CTR, Clicks and CPM numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back