The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$100.00 for EACH of your first 5 valid appliations.

M

millennia

PROGRAM LAUNCH SPECIAL,
NOW UNTIL THE END OF MAY RECEIVE $100.00 FOR EACH OF YOUR FIRST 5 VALID APPLICATIONS.

Receive $50.00 for each valid application thereafter (May Only).

REGULAR COMMISSION: $20.00 per completed application

Join the Millennia Mortgage Team

For over ten years, Millennia Mortgage has helped existing homeowners get the most out of their mortgage. Our customers save money by refinancing their loan, consolidating their high interest debts into one low monthly payment. We help hundreds of people every month save money and take back control of their finances.

Millennia?s affiliate compensation is very simple. Every business transaction we do begins with an application. Every person you drive to us who fills out and submits a full application earns you $20.00. $30.00 for the month of may 2006. You can monitor your account through this website using your unique affiliate login and password. Every two weeks, affiliate accounts with a balance greater than $100 get reconciled. You can choose to have a check sent, or have the money deposited in your PayPal? account.

Commission

$100.00 per EACH of your first 5 valid applications - Month of May 2006
$50.00 per completed application - Month of May 2006

REGULAR COMMISSION: $20.00 per completed application

Millennia Mortgage?s Full Online Application has thirteen required fields that must be filled in before an application is accepted. The application must also be truthful and valid (no Mickey Mouse or John Doe applications)

Question

I tried to signup and filled out the application and there is no submit button. Just a clear form button. I feel blind over here. Please point out to me where the submit button is , Thanks in advance :confused:

MI
Back