The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

10 Rules to Becoming a Super-Affiliate & SEO : EDUCATION Series

Peter Bordes

This is the first in a series of webinars by super affiliate Hamlet Batista. The premise is simple ? watch Hamlet Batista talk about how he became a super-affiliate and how he built his affiliate marketing business. He also offers actionable tips on how you start earning more money today.

There is a VIDEO and SlideShare Presentation that goes along with series.

Questions? Leave a comment in the show notes and Hamlet will answer them there or maybe in a future show.

This is the kind of information that is very useful for eveyone in the affiliate marketing community. There is a lot of noise out in the industry and i am not sure how anyone knows how to find the best information or who to follow. i think its very important to have more education so affiliate marketers start on the right foot and have a good experience.

From Clicks to Profits - Webinar part 2

The second installment of the super affiliate video webinar series. SEO guru, Hamlet Batista, bring us all the follow-up to his first presentation ? this one is title ?From Clicks to Profits.? > This second installment in the free EDU series maps out PPC tactics that have proven ROI.

Make sure you leave any comments or questions for Hamlet in the comments of this post and he?ll be sure to reply.Also leave thoughts here or in the comments section on topics you would like to see covered.:D

This is the first in a series of webinars by super affiliate Hamlet Batista. The premise is simple ? watch Hamlet Batista talk about how he became a super-affiliate and how he built his affiliate marketing business. He also offers actionable tips on how you start earning more money today.

There is a VIDEO and SlideShare Presentation that goes along with series.

Questions? Leave a comment in the show notes and Hamlet will answer them there or maybe in a future show.

This is the kind of information that is very useful for eveyone in the affiliate marketing community. There is a lot of noise out in the industry and i am not sure how anyone knows how to find the best information or who to follow. i think its very important to have more education so affiliate marketers start on the right foot and have a good experience.

Cool stuff Peter, kudos for bringing this to us. :)

NP Joesph. I will be adding more EDU to the community. hope everyone finds this helpful .

I honestly didn't know who Hamlet was at first :eek:

But his advice is very sound and simple (most good advice is). The 2nd Webinar gets more into the "tactical" stuff, and it's an eye-opener for those who watch it. :cool:

Thats great to hear. Yes the second installment is very tactical. Hamlet was the largest offshore affiliate in the pharma industry. He realized that in order to build a business out of his marketing skills he had to move from black hat to white hat. He is now speaking at many conferences and is a big advocate for the industry and sharing his skills.

Here is are links to a few REALLY GOOD posts with more marketing insights

$10k a Day Promoting CPA Offers with SEO

Why do PPC When You Can do SEO?

Thats great to hear. Yes the second installment is very tactical. Hamlet was the largest offshore affiliate in the pharma industry. He realized that in order to build a business out of his marketing skills he had to move from black hat to white hat. He is now speaking at many conferences and is a big advocate for the industry and sharing his skills.

Here is are links to a few REALLY GOOD posts with more marketing insights

$10k a Day Promoting CPA Offers with SEO

Why do PPC When You Can do SEO?

Good stuff Peter, once again. This thread is turning into quite an "info-fest"... :)

hahah well i will keep the good info coming. as there is nothing like a good ole hearty info fest.

Beside eht above tactics affiliate publishers and marketers need to know where to find the right demographics and campaigns for them. Recent Neilson data shows a large increse in older users of the internet who have disposable income and are beginning to purchase on the internet.

Having good skills are important. But marketers need to have a good understanding of economics and where markets are heading. A good example is the shift in CPA continuity marketing. Marketers should be looking to shift traffic to new programs. NOT jump or stop programs. Continuity in marketing is very important.

another good post about it "Internet Marketing 101: Why marketers must understand economics "

hahah well i will keep the good info coming. as there is nothing like a good ole hearty info fest.

Beside eht above tactics affiliate publishers and marketers need to know where to find the right demographics and campaigns for them. Recent Neilson data shows a large increse in older users of the internet who have disposable income and are beginning to purchase on the internet.

Having good skills are important. But marketers need to have a good understanding of economics and where markets are heading. A good example is the shift in CPA continuity marketing. Marketers should be looking to shift traffic to new programs. NOT jump or stop programs. Continuity in marketing is very important.

another good post about it "Internet Marketing 101: Why marketers must understand economics "

Dude, Peter, you revealed the "golden egg" of affiliate marketing. If I had a gun to my head and could pick 3 skills necessary for success in affiliate marketing, IMHO they would be:

1) Understanding trends, patterns, and shifts in markets (which are all dictated by the people in that market).

2) Copywriting.

3) Buying Psychology.

Pick the market, understand the people in that market, write to the people in that market.

The common thread is of course...people. Human beings with problems, families, emotions, and buying patterns.

As I've said repeatedly on my blog, and in other venues...business is and will always be about people, people. :)

Joseph my friend AMEN THATS THE TRUTH :) this is turning the thread into a very good seminars:) btw love your blog. will you be at Affiliate Summit Vegas?

Joseph my friend AMEN THATS THE TRUTH :) this is turning the thread into a very good seminars:) btw love your blog. will you be at Affiliate Summit Vegas?

Thanks for the compliment on my blog Peter, it means a lot.

As for ASW, not this year unfortunately. I have it in the plans to attend on the next go-around though.

MI
Back