The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

1 good link and a GREAT tip

H

highlander

Okay, I'm breaking a golden rule. I'm giving you guys the location to 1 decent link and one of my fairly okayish tips.

The link is Startups | Registration

now the good thing about THIS is it's one hell of a resource for budding entrepreneurs, with start-up tips and a forum. The articles aren't about webmasters, these members are real experts that run million pound businesses and ARE the ones to listen to and follow.

On joining you can comment on decently written expert articles, that actually give sound advice. These are not cheap promotional methods, this website is well respected in the general business world and not just the web. They even give out their own respected awards, offer guides and lots of small business news.

My tip

THIS ONLY WORKS ON CERTAIN WEBSITE IDEAS - Find out if your website has a Professional Association, (a governing body that regulates and supports/trains etc) , then apply to join as a member and offer a discount to ALL members - this will generate good sales and get you known/recognised within that industry.

DONT confuse this with joining a forum - it is NOT the same thing.

It will cost a yearly fee to join these things, and you need to prove industry experience and/or qualifications or you won't be accepted. But it's well worth trying, as access to the member database is too good to pass up.

MI
Back