The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

1.5M views blog searching for adsense alternative

R

rwkyyy

Hi everyone,

I have an adult related blog, where I post almost daily, articles of at least 300 chars. Ti'll recently, Google Adsense was a good source of payment for maintenance and others, but since my articles tend to go more and more to the adult area, they kind of disabled my site.

So, that been said, I'm searching for a network that won't add pop-under and stuff like that, just the regular old fashion ads that appear at the start, middle and end of the article won't list more than 3 ads per page, still thinking at my readers.

The pageviews are around 1.5 million, 500 + thousand uniques.

Region is Europe, if that has any relevance.

Anyone has any suggestions?

Hi everyone,

I have an adult related blog, where I post almost daily, articles of at least 300 chars. Ti'll recently, Google Adsense was a good source of payment for maintenance and others, but since my articles tend to go more and more to the adult area, they kind of disabled my site.

So, that been said, I'm searching for a network that won't add pop-under and stuff like that, just the regular old fashion ads that appear at the start, middle and end of the article won't list more than 3 ads per page, still thinking at my readers.

The pageviews are around 1.5 million, 500 + thousand uniques.

Region is Europe, if that has any relevance.

Anyone has any suggestions?

Try Exoclick (ref link) non ref (LINK)
I actually use them for my adult Tumblrs.

A few more details on MobItEasy? What type of ads do they have?
This is mobile network.
we have adult and non adult offers.
CPA, CPI , CPS, revshare. Tons of exclusive and direct offers.

We can work together on 2 parts.

Rotator Tag : We will send you an URL and rotate the offers at our end by optimizing the ones for best performance.

CPA / CPI Campaigns : We can send you our top CPI and CPA and you can run them on your traffic and we will pay you for conversions generated.

Give a try to Trafficbroker.com, Our revised rates are better than our competitors.
Hits the signup button and reach to me on skype, I will setup everything for you.

Give a try to Trafficbroker.com, Our revised rates are better than our competitors.
Hits the signup button and reach to me on skype, I will setup everything for you.
No offence but I'm at my 3rd network try and they all say they got good revenue, fact is I get 0.65 per 6k views. that's a little over0.10 / 1k impression.

The traffic is good (last month we reached 1.6 M views).
I'm looking for an adnetwork who really wants to do business, not just throw some wierd ads and pay very poorly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried just making your own banners or having banners made? Basically images on your page that you can place wherever you want and link to any offer you want from any network. Get a bunch made and could also rotate them easily using code too. Wouldn't be as limited this way.

Have you tried just making your own banners or having banners made? Basically images on your page that you can place wherever you want and link to any offer you want from any network. Get a bunch made and could also rotate them easily using code too. Wouldn't be as limited this way.
we first tried with adsterra totally dissapointed, one day 30$ other day 3$ for same traffic, we moved to adnow and we're happy, but we will consider your ideea for the future!

Try Mobidea too.
Or if you have enough time, craft your own banners/landers and send it straight to CPA offers so you get a better ROI and more stable results.

banners
Back