Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
The Services are provided by AffiliateFix Media LP.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are entitled to use your data in anyway including 3rd party promotions, partnerships or sales.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All members are required to confirm their accounts using the confirmation link provided in the first New Member email from us. Any members that register, but do not validate their account, will have their account removed after 30 days of failure to validate.
Conducting Business in the AffiliateFix Platform
Only approved vendors with an approved listing in our Resources section are permitted to do business within the AffiliateFix platform. To become an approved vendor you may go to our Resources area and select the green button that says "Add Resource", select the correct category, and complete the application. Wait for our Super Moderator or Admin to contact you to complete your application before soliciting or recruiting from our members.
Doing Business With Other Members Not Listed In Our Resources Section
If you choose to do business with members not listed in our Resource section, AffiliateFix is not responsible in anyway for any part of your relationship or any results from that relationship. We are not liable and specifically disclaim any and all results from such a relationship. Our recommendation is to do business only with those businesses officially listed in our Resources section.
BitBounce and Similar Services
Anyone using BitBounce, or similar services, associated with their AffiliateFix member account email will have their account terminated immediately upon receiving any requests from said service(s) to pay to deliver our emails to you.
Your Member Email Address
Please be certain to keep your member email address current. Members with invalid emails (emails that bounce) will receive only one personal message with a 14 day warning to replace their email. If you fail to maintain a valid email address associated with your member account, your account will be deleted.
Members are responsible for all whitelisting requirements for AffiliateFix emails and notifications.
All vendor and business representatives with listings in our Resources area must not unsubscribe from email mailings from AffiliateFix. You must be able to receive notifications from thread and post responses. You must also not unsubscribe so as to be able to receive emails from the Administrators and Moderators of the community. If we learn that you have unsubscribed from email mailings from our community while having an active listing in our Resources, then your listing will be suspended until you optin.
"Role Based Names" are not permitted as a prefix in your "member" email address. Example: admin@, contact@, info@, sales@, etc. You can look up role based names to determine what is considered a role based name. The reason they are not acceptable is that bulk email processors (including ours) scrub these emails from our bulk email processing due to their known high bounce rate and extremely high rates of spam. Additionally, when a member uses something like a role based name, we are less likely to reach the individual we are emailing and instead have our emails to you end up in a department that ignores the email or reports it as spam.
Please post responsibly.
• No AI generated content is permitted.
• • • EXCEPTION: When providing an example of AI content and it must be clearly identified as AI content.
• No artificial bumping of threads
• Emulating links in your threads or posts before you have 20 posts is forbidden.
• Posting affiliate links is permitted, don't over do it. All affiliate links must be identified with (aff).
• No "no value" posts intended to increase post count
• You must have a minimum of 20 posts before you can add live links to your threads/posts
• You must have 20 posts before you are able to leave reviews
AffiliateFix Personal Messaging System
• Spamming member inboxes with our personal messaging system is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban from the community.
• Prospecting, marketing, selling, or recruiting through our personal messaging system is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban.
Selling or Renting Accounts
Selling or renting of social accounts, financial accounts, affiliate network accounts, or any other form of account is strictly forbidden as it is a violation of most all companies TOS and therefore a violation of our Terms of Service.
Selling or Trading Forbidden Products
Products developed for the purpose of violating the TOS of any company are not permitted in our community nor can they be offered for trade or for sale. Scrapers, black hat bots, cookie stuffing scripts, captcha defeaters, etc., are not permitted in any way.
• Signatures must not exceed 180 pixels in height.
• Standard member accounts do not have live links available in their signatures.
• Standard member accounts are not permitted to emulate links in their signatures.
• Member accounts are not permitted to place, or emulate, link shortener links in their signatures.
• Emulating a signature by posting a signature at the bottom of posts, with or without links, is forbidden.
• In order for members (not vendors) to have graphics and live links in your signature, you must purchase an upgrade for your account.
• Promoting a business in your signature is only permitted for businesses listed in our resources area. Creating promotional content, contact information, or any form of recruiting in your signature is only permitted for those with a registered and approved business in our resources area. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Disputes & Resolutions Forum
The use of the Disputes and Resolutions Forum is the only place for our members to inform us of issues you have with another member, a company in our Resources area, or problems with other companies. Under no circumstances are you permitted to call any person or company a derogatory name such as "Scammer", "Scam", etc. This forum is for resolving conflicts, not creating them or exacerbating them. You must have a minimum of 10 posts to use this forum and making 9 worthless and/or no value posts to enable the forum for yourself will be met with the deletion of your threads and posts.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Admin reserves the right to make any and all decisions. Admins decisions are final.