The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Zeydoo

Official Zeydoo

This means you won't have to manually collect click IDs or sub IDs to upload to your tracker for optimization purposes.
HI!

Does this mean that we don't need to use an external tracker at All?

Or does it mean that it will be managed automatically by Zeedoo by the way of integration with trackers like Voluum, Bemob, etc?

Thank you

These are GEOs with payouts
So these are sweepstakes, right?

How can I apply to your network and get approval for my application? I've heard you guys are Newbie friendly and have great offers! I would love to get a chance to work with your network!

Would you be so kind to provide me with some guidance on how to be part of your network and start earning?

FYI, I was just thinking about signing up for PropellerAds account as well.

Thank you

Last edited:
So these are sweepstakes, right?

How can I apply to your network and get approval for my application? I've heard you guys are Newbie friendly and have great offers! I would love to get a chance to work with your network!

Would you be so kind to provide me with some guidance on how to be part of your network and start earning?

FYI, I was just thinking about signing up for PropellerAds account as well.

Thank you
Hi! Thank you for showing your interest in joining Zeydoo. You can join us by registration an account with the following link: Zeydoo
Then you should wait until the manager approve it and you can start the work and earn with us:cool:

Hi! Thank you for showing your interest in joining Zeydoo. You can join us by registration an account with the following link: Zeydoo
Then you should wait until the manager approve it and you can start the work and earn with us:cool:
I am in the process of signing up. Is there a promo code for AffiliateFix members? If so, could I have one please?

Thank you!

Last edited:
СDD-2395_v1.2.png

Hello, friends! January is coming to an end, so ZeyDoo team has prepared a special selection with awesome offers especially for you. Run traffic and earn with us.

4629 @Flirtu_bot direct

0,064$
GEOs: IT FR DE ES
The best traffic is from Telegram
✅ Adult is allowed

4618 VOD Installer

‼️ For MAC Desktop only, all browsers

4205 Tap Light Extension Edge NEW

CR is about 1.2 US, 1.3 AU,CA on popunders

4633 Alpha Security: Antivirus Direct
4632 Alpha Security: Antivirus Prelander

CPI
GEOs: WW
❗Top GEOs: IN, ID, CO, TR, PH, SA, PK, BD, MY, TH, BR, MX, NG
Top sources: pops и push.

Drive traffic to our offers and be calm about your future. Stay stable even if the market is stormy

3477_Ln_2.png

Don't know which offer to choose?:oops:
Put the panic aside! ZeyDoo team is always on guard of your high profit and today we are pleased to present a new selection of really HOT OFFERS that convert like crazy. Run traffic and earn with us.

4665 Atlas VPN iOS Free Trial Direct
4666 Atlas VPN Android Free Trial Direct

Free trial
GEOs: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
$6.400
✅ KPI is 7%

4626 Vottak WW + Top Prelander

For WW traffic
TOP: KW, AE, BE
Pops are the best
✅ СР 0,55%

4679 Chingari ID

$0.150
Good conversion with pops & pre-lending page
✅ СР is about 0,62%
‼️ NOT ALLOWED: Adult, Survey forms, Offering iphone, Offering jobs, Offering credit voucher, SPAM. Also NO incent or motivated traffic, NO misleading, NO fraud, NO bot.

Run traffic to ZeyDoo offers and be calm about your future. Stay stable even if the market is stormy!

MI
Back