The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zeropark coupon code

servandosilva

Hey guys.

I talked this with Oliver before posting and we think it's a good chance for all those who want to get started with pop/redirect traffic both mobile or desktop.

Zeropark has been kind enough to get me a discount coupon for my readers on my new blog: Want to try Zeropark? Here's a $500 coupon - Servando Silva

Basically, what you get is a 100% match on any deposit you do with a new account on Zeropark from $200 and up to $500.

That means, if you register (click here) before this Sunday May 17th, you will get the coupon.
You just need to add the coupon "SRVD2015" in the promo code and Zeropark will validate your match.

If you deposit $200, you get $400
If you deposit $300, you get $600
If you deposit $500, you get $1,000

And you know... $1,000 is a pretty sweet number to get started and master a traffic source.
This coupon has been working for 10 days already and it will expire in May 17th, so if you sign up after that don't count on it. You have 4 days before it expires.

Here's a quick case study on how to get a profitable campaign with Zeropark in case you're wondering: Gold - [Mobile Case Study] Zeropark + Voluume 99.90% ROI | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Leave any questions below and I'll stay in touch to help you get the bonus in case you need any help.

banners
Back