YTZ International

Official YTZ International

YTZ International

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
YTZ International
YTZ International submitted a new resource:

YTZ International - Global Rotators & Exclusive Offers

YTZ partners with affiliates and networks from all over the world to monetize international traffic using our highly optimized rotator links and exclusive campaigns. With coverage across 150+ countries and all devices, YTZ is the best solution for monetizing your mobile and web inventory. Our direct relationships with advertisers, proprietary optimization script and simple integration means higher earnings for your traffic. Sign up today and join the fastest growing international redirect...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

My name is Marissa and I am an affiliate manager at YTZ :) YTZ helps publishers of all sizes monetize their international traffic! From small affiliates to large networks, we specialize in monetizing traffic and back end optimization to ensure the right offer is being shown to your traffic.

We have global rotating links that work for web and mobile. These links rotate offers and will show the top performing offer to your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. Our optimization script ensures that even if you are sending multiple geo's, your traffic is being shown the top performing offer based on each user!!

We also have individual CPA offers in a variety of verticals and geos and are adding new offers all the time. Our landing pages are designed and tested by us for greater optimization - one less step for you!

You can quickly login and get up to date stats so that you can check your conversions and optimize even further.

Over the next few weeks we will be posting helpful guides and articles to give you more information on how YTZ works. I am always available to help if anyone has any questions or concerns, so do not hesitate to contact me :)

Cheers,
Marissa

Hi Marissa nice to meet you. I feel ytz is the best mobile cpa that i know with the great global rotator offer around the word. I waith for my first payment now. After i receive that. I want to taking screenshote and upload on this forum.ytz is great cpa mobile. :) .thanks very much marissa and kate

Check out this easy to follow guide on how to get started working with YTZ! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have!

YTZ is an international performance network that specializes in monetizing traffic. We monetize 195+ countries, and implementation is easy with a single link. YTZ works with affiliates and networks from all over the world to monetize international traffic using our highly optimized rotator links and exclusive campaigns. Our direct relationships with advertisers, unique optimization script and simple integration means higher earnings for your traffic.

Why choose YTZ?

- Experts at monetizing remnant or untargeted traffic
- We monetize 195+ geo's
- Our links work for web & mobile traffic
- Our rotator links do the optimization for you so you can focus on buying traffic!
- Best converting landing pages designed by us
- Up-to-date stats & simple tracking!!

for an account!

Or contact me on Skype for more information :)

Attachments

• YTZ Guide.pdf
    525.2 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Did you know that YTZ has a Referral Program? :D

Start adding extra revenue to your account today! YTZ is now happy to offer our publishers a referral program. The YTZ Publisher Referral Program is easy to use; simply grab the account specific referral link by going to the ‘Tracking’ tab in your account and selecting ‘Referral Program’.

Pass it on to anyone you know who has traffic they are looking to monetize and start making money from that referral. It's that simple.

Note:
The referral program offers 5% based on the referral accounts revenue for 6 months

Did you know that YTZ has a Referral Program? :D

Start adding extra revenue to your account today! YTZ is now happy to offer our publishers a referral program. The YTZ Publisher Referral Program is easy to use; simply grab the account specific referral link by going to the ‘Tracking’ tab in your account and selecting ‘Referral Program’.

Pass it on to anyone you know who has traffic they are looking to monetize and start making money from that referral. It's that simple.

Note:
The referral program offers 5% based on the referral accounts revenue for 6 months
maybe you use wrong skype ID, please check your skype.

Marissa Hi nice to meet you. I feel GTZ is BPA phone that I know to offer large global rotator around the word. I recently received one week and I run, but the result is quite satisfactory I would like to take screenshote and uploaded on this forum.ytz major mobile BPA. Thank you very much marissa and kate

Marissa Hi nice to meet you. I feel GTZ is BPA phone that I know to offer large global rotator around the word. I recently received one week and I run, but the result is quite satisfactory I would like to take screenshote and uploaded on this forum.ytz major mobile BPA. Thank you very much marissa and kate

Awesome - glad to hear you're happy with the rotator! Feel free to reach out to me if you need any help or advice :)

7MueC5pufKAGZcjLduf_NJAu-yXCRs_Iz7FjY4g8qwsVr49A_koZ494JvpbE1iYv6Qq4rUPUf9_NpGDXRkeqelijyS8NI_BTSXgv7D93Y-awn8fXKDVsnq1B0-mLTqvpSUe3C4ghAAKY976CrkSVrDddlj2GbLo56EBWfTw=s0-d-e1-ft

YTZ is excited to announce that we will be coming to Berlin for Affiliate World Europe July 18 & 19, 2016! We would love to see you while we are there- please feel free to come by our booth on July 18 or 19 at booth #7.

YTZ is also happy to set up private meetings with our clients! If you are interested in setting up a private meeting, please feel free to reach out to your rep and set something up!

x__Ak8hDa6RLUwBNxkDxAt0MhwWAgldC86Ebbv6XdkoV0QJpnS-64uxOkXlOr30tfF66_yB2GOrQZBWJ5nIHoRbukiS3QRFwet4-F5l84GeN1SF9SU6kX1pWGWPuIzDv9tTNnrPW3Vb0w1vhsVNSGEOlVUbUFui_IiaJZnI=s0-d-e1-ft

7MueC5pufKAGZcjLduf_NJAu-yXCRs_Iz7FjY4g8qwsVr49A_koZ494JvpbE1iYv6Qq4rUPUf9_NpGDXRkeqelijyS8NI_BTSXgv7D93Y-awn8fXKDVsnq1B0-mLTqvpSUe3C4ghAAKY976CrkSVrDddlj2GbLo56EBWfTw=s0-d-e1-ft

YTZ is excited to announce that we will be coming to Berlin for Affiliate World Europe July 18 & 19, 2016! We would love to see you while we are there- please feel free to come by our booth on July 18 or 19 at booth #7.

YTZ is also happy to set up private meetings with our clients! If you are interested in setting up a private meeting, please feel free to reach out to your rep and set something up!

x__Ak8hDa6RLUwBNxkDxAt0MhwWAgldC86Ebbv6XdkoV0QJpnS-64uxOkXlOr30tfF66_yB2GOrQZBWJ5nIHoRbukiS3QRFwet4-F5l84GeN1SF9SU6kX1pWGWPuIzDv9tTNnrPW3Vb0w1vhsVNSGEOlVUbUFui_IiaJZnI=s0-d-e1-ft
See you there!

YTZ will be at Affiliate World Europe in 10 days! :eek:

We would love to see you while we are there - please feel free to come by our booth on July 18 or 19 at booth # Z4-07.

We are also co-sponsoring an event with Affiliate Fix in Berlin on Sunday July 17th, so definitely come out and join us for a cocktail! Space will be limited, so make sure you RSVP here and come by early to ensure entrance!

YTZ is coming to NYC for ASE!! :cool:

bOQpfVIktV7fU6aq78IrPB2APovd9vakZjBXqShLmmWoYBYpC5T09ayNKK-PZe0nTw7F5fLARtg3a2ZtS_1io5IRpZEOYyMhdjJmbYVoy-lIO-FiC-gOA8Ax0qdFe-dSbc82rP07H-knn0trA71Tjf-DHh1jmhYPjFVCGik=s0-d-e1-ft

YTZ is excited to be coming to New York City for Affiliate Summit East on July 31st- August 2nd, 2016! We would love to meet you while we are there - please feel free to come by our Meet Market table on Sunday July 31st at table #812. We will be serving beer at our table after 2PM!!! :D

YTZ is also happy to set up private meetings with our clients! If you are interested in setting up a private meeting, please feel free to reach out to your rep to set something up!

Make money from your back button traffic - what are you waiting for?!

Did you know that you could be making money on your back button traffic? Your back button traffic is money just sitting on the table, waiting to be capitalized on :eek:

How it works: when a user hits your landing page and presses the back button, instead of losing the chance to make money on this user, you can redirect that user to a YTZ rotator campaign. This is a simple way to monetize essentially wasted traffic. Many of our partners see a 5%-10% lift in their overall campaign performance with this simple script :D

To get started making money with your back button traffic, grab the appropriate vertical rotator under 'Campaign' tab in your account (you can sign up here) and place the code in your landing page header and add the campaign link (see example below). We recommend you use a vertical rotator that corresponds to the vertical the offer is in for best performance! For more information visit our resources page here.

KQI5IoQ3KIO0ajNF3S3R2j_95ke8JUNOdcLttz_qiK8WfSJrqd1_tH_rnmlEEhUEvKA24mnB6Gbl0cYKyDCdmrss2E7tY4qER-DY2j2wE5xLAi8MDakzODFNaqHQgy7ejSdoGaGxJL_j6pCi89QywXF-Px7Mu6_SNJVDnKw=s0-d-e1-ft

6We8a6xdv9lJHlZ2Sh3W4ZZzLCd1BrXl8hzAMmBCt94XS1mG3o2w4Ysy3W0arQ37gEH8Wp5pfJSA7crC9g_AY6TwJ1nqExVV9G83U5VNMsMGr5GNGT5WTm1QPX9vTkVmgDHKzM9Kk3GmAXeiYAgYPJdjuYoVQGJopr7lGqA=s0-d-e1-ft

Campaigns that do well for back button traffic:

xNfC5x8OIU3UkRAyI8OhmXZjU016cG93A5AZP_uUtz_-6BC7Uqp5BsUyxYoTpQQIGlu3oXuyHfJrXkw4PL3C7kVKJlTNcJciH7ZQf-2bXRMcGA1_UuEs36QdDIqT1eZQq5zv5Md4TTOx4mN2sqyBrO1t_Hl77SAmWkXzz7Y=s0-d-e1-ft

528 - Sweepstakes Rotator
  • Payout: Variable CPA
  • Geo accepted: Global
  • Works great for Domain, Pop & Redirect traffic
  • Web and Mobile traffic accepted (mobile optimized)
  • No incent or adult traffic accepted

5kFAMX-L4CNsuTTKATv384wPXN9qjXE4hdK6bFqI9m9ww6JI4fYeMXeZXWDj1Jl_IGAv4N_4uvcsa3LvK4hw4AvJ961fcmMwkOhQWIh_FojhPH3spKTk4X_HJ9AXrZL5QvCg78GdCdOiwY_KDbrZYI6O9dsPjq6xFajX9lc=s0-d-e1-ft

531- PC Repair Rotator
  • Payout: Variable CPI
  • Web traffic accepted (mobile optimized)
  • No mobile, incent or adult traffic accepted

N4akB9hvAZ24_uu2Pu415WVo6f1RT6PXvhzNLiqB_EbaF-KFAwhxegdikVhtWmM3oBVO-helOz9N6CodRC3JhW68iGiFAK6H_JnRSa840dyY_eADa7bAgF4lPR4ca_IKCtokqAdhQaqJAXwupV2ujS3dzNqV3yH4USfFkJY=s0-d-e1-ft

205 - Bizop/Binary Rotator

3VGPYbITh31maV4iuO4jqrF33yNz5dOWXMlCp70wQaNOkHCBoT6n6gVoJCIxQs0_mNIDStQRnTAn1b6hrmWOy95_UrirgBLAd3gtazke4QguMcj_EQ-y1WcV_Y1XxrM31fjmy72rF9eQvtfPCRcqUF7KUmESqtJAelvPS6w=s0-d-e1-ft

184 - Mainstream Dating Rotator

YTZ Postback Tracking in Voluum

Need help setting up your YTZ postback using Voluum? It's easier than you think! Check out this easy to follow guide and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions :)

banners
Back