The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube VS Fan Pages

I am doing some youtube marketing for quite some time now, I know I can earn money with it, but it takes a lot of work and then your vids will be deleted soon.

I want to know which one is better in generating more money on CPA.

Fan pages or youtube.

My mini goal is to obtain some dollars to start my ppc thing.

Hope you can help me.

the best thing to do is to use both fan page and youtube to increase your earnings. you can use softwares like video spin blaster to create many high quality videos within a seconds and upload it to youtube, the more videos you make, the more chances of getting leads. you can increase your video views,comments and likes by using enchanceview or vagex.

Why do one when you can do both?

Both have risks - both require work - but both can be very rewarding!

Fan pages will make your more money but it can be hard to obtain or build active fan pages.

Depends what your promoting as Fanpages can sometimes harm your progress, where a youtube video is more flexible and people seem to accept the fact you might be wanting to make a dollar or two from them. Facebook in the end is a social platform, so your aim is going to be picking a social cpa offer if that's the route your taking then the fans will do most the work for you. You will also want to think about making more than 1 Fan page, simply because if you can get 5-6 pages getting 5-10 likes a day organically, you can make a pretty passive income from that alone, you simply need to post interesting stuff, which they like, then mix with your offers/cpa.

Just posted this to ya on our social net. But here ya go

FB fan pages IMO, but, they take time to build and you have to be careful and don't abuse them or FB will rip them from you without a 2nd thought.

Me and Cory did some average calculation many moons ago, and I think we figured that for every 10k fans, (this IS from memory tho, so I might be off what we calculated) 650 would click through to your content, and 50 of them would complete a content locked or share scripted offer.

If your payout is $1.50 that's $75 per 10k. When you think that some guys have pages with 1-2-5M fans, that's a lot of dough per push!

Yeah, posted it there. Thanks Sir for sharing. I posted it here to gather some thoughts and share to all newbies out there too.
Hmmm.. it takes a lot of work. but NO PAIN.. NO GAIN..

Hard work pays...

Just posted this to ya on our social net. But here ya go

FB fan pages IMO, but, they take time to build and you have to be careful and don't abuse them or FB will rip them from you without a 2nd thought.

Me and Cory did some average calculation many moons ago, and I think we figured that for every 10k fans, (this IS from memory tho, so I might be off what we calculated) 650 would click through to your content, and 50 of them would complete a content locked or share scripted offer.

If your payout is $1.50 that's $75 per 10k. When you think that some guys have pages with 1-2-5M fans, that's a lot of dough per push!

Pages are not that hard to get going, for example, you could simply start of by making some viral content pages, posting pictures like those "meme" ones about the subject of your page. Title is very important when making viral pages, your gonna want to pick an offer, then think what your niche/target audience will be. For example, your offer is about "Drawing" you can think, whats the biggest fad in drawing at the moment, one that springs to mind is "Draw something" a popular app on my devices and Facebook.
You can simply make a page with a title like "Spending hours on draw something and wondering why you still end up writing the answer, like a BEAST!" then simply setup page, get relevant picture, put short description, and post up random pics from "Draw something" a simple Google image search pulls thousands. Then you simply mold your offer into posts once your page is getting constant organic traffic per day. Post another picture and put something on the post like "Want to draw better? Click here: Link You will be surprised how many people actually click through.
Then you simply build mass, more pages, means more money. Don't focus only on one page, because once you do, that's when fb come knocking and disable it.

Also we have a feature in out content locker where you can embed a like button in there as a step to unlock the content, people have to like your page to get access and complete and offer.

Works pretty well....but you have to be already moving some traffic via content locking.

Some of our FB guys use it a lot to build new pages when pushing traffic from pages they already have.

MI
Back