The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

YouTube On Page SEO Techniques

Joshua Connolly

affiliate
How To Do YouTube On Page Optimization

Hi, I am new in the forum but not new in affiliate marketing. I am driving tons of targeted traffic from YouTube. As a part of the community I think I should share some of my experience with you. So what you needed to do about YouTube on page SEO/ optimization.

Make HD video
Make sure your video should be HD or at least 720p. YouTube like HD video as well as explainer video. So try to make explainer video if not try to decode at least 720p video. You can easily make explainer video by using this tool:

VideoMakerFX ProThemes Add On - Special Offer

Make quality content:
Right now content is king in the search engine. So emphasize to your content or either you can outsource it.

Rename your video file as targeted keywords:

Suppose you have a video a video which targeted keyword makes money online and your file name is video001.mkv. Before you upload the video rename it Make_Money_Online.mkv.

Unique Title:
A unique title is the key factor of ranking. Try to make your title unique and relevant. Suppose your keyword is earned money from home. You can edit this way: How to earn money best way from the internet. you can use [] brackets for an exact match keywords. So the main formula: [keywords] | how to/ review/tutorial /suitable suffix [keyword]. Remember using "HOW TO" in your title will better chance to rank fast in YouTube

Description :
Create a decent description for your video. The description should be as big as you can. Place your link at beginning of the description as well as the end of the description. Use relevant keywords at 2-3 times in the description.

Tags :
Do not copy tags from your competitors videos. Use long tail keywords for the competition. In order to getting long tail keyword you can use market samurai or long tail pro.

Transcription :
Write video transcription, this is very important and most of the marketer do not use it. So write or outsource the video transcriptions.

Custom Thumbnail:

Always use the custom thumbnail and use text in the custom thumbnail. This is not helping for rank, but it's help to drive traffic.

Hope this post will help you to rank your video in the YouTube. Take care.

Thank you, mate for your great contribution. I like your title creation method. Is there any on page effect if I add annotation or external playlist in my video?

If you cant get any rankings jus buy high retention views and it works like a charm
For you kind information right now fake views didn't work on YouTube video, even on retention one. I you want to get banned your channel from YouTube you can buy retention views or any kind of views then wait and see how to sink your business. So be careful about that.

Not if you get them drip fed from where I get them, none of my channels have been banned, nor is it traceable.

Do you have any proof that high retention views work fantastic to rank any video?
I don't need proof, nor do I want to give away any of my niches.. you can google it and figure it out, im not here trying to prove any voodoo magic with high retention views, i'm just saying that's what I did to rank my videos. If you dont believe it then keep on truckin ;)

Basically this is a fantastic post and as a newbie in the forum I like it most. Thanks for your fantastic information about YouTube onpage SEO.

Alright, I have the search to the forum and many people agreed with that still high retention views working great in order to rank any video on YouTube. But the other thing you mention your post also required. So if you want to get ranked from YouTube then you should do optimized your video + use high retention views.

You know YouTube recently update their engine flash to HTML5. Is there any additional information do you have? Does HTML5 change some ranking factors of YouTube?

Hi, I am new in the forum but not new in affiliate marketing. I am driving tons of targeted traffic from YouTube. As a part of the community I think I should share some of my experience with you. So what you needed to do about YouTube on page SEO/ optimization.

Make HD video
Make sure your video should be HD or at least 720p. YouTube like HD video as well as explainer video. So try to make explainer video if not try to decode at least 720p video. You can easily make explainer video by using this tool:

Make quality content:
Right now content is king in the search engine. So emphasize to your content or either you can outsource it.

Suppose you have a video a video which targeted keyword makes money online and your file name is video001.mkv. Before you upload the video rename it Make_Money_Online.mkv.

Unique Title:
A unique title is the key factor of ranking. Try to make your title unique and relevant. Suppose your keyword is earned money from home. You can edit this way: How to earn money best way from the internet. you can use [] brackets for an exact match keywords. So the main formula: [keywords] | how to/ review/tutorial /suitable suffix [keyword]. Remember using "HOW TO" in your title will better chance to rank fast in YouTube

Description :
Create a decent description for your video. The description should be as big as you can. Place your link at beginning of the description as well as the end of the description. Use relevant keywords at 2-3 times in the description.

Tags :
Do not copy tags from your competitors videos. Use long tail keywords for the competition. In order to getting long tail keyword you can use market samurai or long tail pro.

Transcription :
Write video transcription, this is very important and most of the marketer do not use it. So write or outsource the video transcriptions.

Custom Thumbnail:

Always use the custom thumbnail and use text in the custom thumbnail. This is not helping for rank, but it's help to drive traffic.

Thanks for the great share. It is through such like posts that we are trained and end up using Youtube to the best . Sometimes we are always abusing Youtube and at the same time claim how much we are not getting views. The standout tip from the reading above is making quality videos. There are only quality videos that do attract many views and shares, give your videos the best shot. I am sure with the implementation of the above tips, we will sure improve the entire ranking of the channels.

Make HD video

Make quality content:

Unique Title:

Description :

Tags :

Transcription :

Custom Thumbnail:

article or that, I like it, if there is no further information than you can share with me and everybody here, everything is very good and useful

This tips are good .Another thing i want to add its the lenght of the video .The longer its the video the better it ranks .Youtube wants that people to stay more on youtube and not leave fast on other blogs etc

MI
Back