The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube Backlinks Via Comments

Mr. FOX

affiliate
Recently I saw a video where to explain how to get backlink via commenting on another channel. This is mainly spam commenting. But not sure is it working or not. What is your opinion in this case? Have you tested it before?

Recently I saw a video where to explain how to get backlink via commenting on another channel. This is mainly spam commenting. But not sure is it working or not. What is your opinion in this case? Have you tested it before?
Yes, it's working. YouTube bot read the javascript code and It helps to increase your channel's page authority. Page authority is very important for ranking your channel and grow the reputation. So only comments those video who has high page authority.

Yes, it's working. YouTube bot read the javascript code and It helps to increase your channel's page authority. Page authority is very important for ranking your channel and grow the reputation. So only comments those video who has high page authority.
Any idea how could I check page authority of any youtube videos?

for checking page authority you need to install Mozbar addon on your pc and just open the video on Youtube. When you open any video then page authority and domain authority is automatically shown on top of the bar. You should also check page authority from online tools like smallseotools, bulkdachecker, checkmoz etc.

Trust me, backlinks do work even if it is one of the unprofessional way to get traffic. The best thing I can advise you to do is being able to comment the links through the videos that have relevant content as to what you are offering. Very many people like going through the comments just to make sure that what they are watching is super. You need to be however careful since google are not sleeping and will be on your neck if you do things just so blindly. Look for content that gives tips on how to by this issue.

Here you are, an infographic regarding the not so famous since not a lot people know, Video SEO, or youtube SEO for youtube hehe.

The owner and author of this is visible on the picture. I hope that helps make a lot of things clear.

youtube-video-seo-ranking-factors-infographic.jpg

Sound interesting. Have anyone proof or any review about this method?

Mr Fox, Baclinks through comments on Youtube help a lot. People after watching a video usually go through some comments just to know how other people feel about the video. You however need to be very careful so that you avoid posting the links that are not relevant to the video you just watched. Doing such is regarded as spamming and you can be reported for that. Be sure that you are following the required guidelines to avoid being banned on the platform.

Why not just leave real comments?? Yeah, I know, it's time consuming but it's safe and helps you build brand/channel recognition.

It's called building relationships.

Sorry, I know a lot of people use bots for this but I don't. If I watch a video and feel compelled, I leave a sincere message.

I'm not judging, I just have trouble with the idea of doing it myself. :)

Another way you can promote your link just leave a signature. For example :

" your relevant and super hit comment

----------------------------
your promotional link

"

But you know right now YouTube bot are cleaver enough to caught you so don't spam.

banners
Back