The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YouTube Affiliate Channels

HiGHROLLER

affiliate
Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone of you guys know any youtube channel or podcast dedicated to affiliate marketing and simmilar topics.

I know only LazyAssStoner which was good channel but its no longer active so I am looking for some new valuable content.

Thank You!

Oh boy, there are TONS! Most of them are method-specific. Looking for email, mobile, PPC, PPL, something else? Try searching with a narrower focus.

You can find everything you need and want to know here in the forums, though.

Forgot to say that a lot of them are also vertical-specific, i.e. dating, app installs and so forth.

Well i was searching / googling first but nothing really interested me so I wanted some "personal recommendations". Something like LazyAssStoner.

I am interested in PPC, mobile marketing, pops mostly. If you can give your TOP 5 list that would be great ;)

Well i was searching / googling first but nothing really interested me so I wanted some "personal recommendations". Something like LazyAssStoner.

I am interested in PPC, mobile marketing, pops mostly. If you can give your TOP 5 list that would be great ;)

LazyAssStoner is/was very good, don't blame you for looking for something similar.

Re my top 5 list, I don't have one but maybe someone else will jump in here. :D I rely mostly here on the forums.

Just had a thought: check these out:

PopAds Domination
Mobile Immersion Area

I don't know if they have YT channels but both are consummate pros, have instructional blogs and are moderators here on AffiliateFix.

MI
Back