The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your thoughts about this forum

G

gkd_uk

Hi

What do you think of Haabaa forums as it is currently? Can it be improved in anyway?

There's always room for improvement on any forum.

I like this forum although it is quiet but hopefully when more members join or post more often that will change.

I agree Bionic Woman, this forum needs to become more active.

It takes time and hard work to get a forum to become active.

It's good and there's some slow days but most forums have that problem from time to time. We are still growing so it's a slow process to get it more active.

I think it can be frustrating when you have quiet spells. I get them on my forum, and then all of a sudden it picks up. A lot of people don't realise the amount of work that goes into a forum in my opinion.

I think this forum seems very friendly and covers a wide range of topics - I always enjoy it on mine when you get little peaks of heated debates - perhaps you should start a controversial topic!

I agree with all the comments above. A forum takes a lot of hard work, dedication and money, but it's worth it in the end :)

I agree with Joy, also want to add that you even get to make good friends in forums.
There is a guy (though we have never met) at one of my forums, he has been there for years, we are like friends, he trusts me I trust him with trade secrets and in real life we don't even know each other.

I agree Temi. I have made a good friend from your forum too. It's nice to be able to talk and help each other out and know they are there for you if needed :)

banners
Back