The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your one tip to others....

Test, test and test. The success in CPA Marketing lies in testing. No one will give you a platter filled with successful CPA offers, names of offers, names of networks, their landing pages, their stats and how to improve them. Gotta do that all by yourself by testing. But once you have 'discovered' some good offers and got some good ROI just stick with it and move to testing other offers. If you keep doing that you will have a dozen CPA campaigns all earning you a nice income.

For newbies, it would be TAKE ACTION - TAKE ACTION - TAKE ACTION. They would have read plenty of things regarding some topic... but most of them fail to put those into actions and they still continue to search for new methods.

Take CPA Marketing like a real business and stop running before shortcuts their is no shortcut to success

All of these are good suggestions. I get asked this frequently, and I do give away traffic sources and offers that do work on them from my own experience. I'd have to say firstly to expect to lose some money on your first attempt. If you land something that even converts and breaks even or, hell, even converts a little bit then you know tweaking is needed. Do focus on one traffic source, but if it's paid traffic learn where that traffic your purchasing is coming from so you can better target the audience it provides. Keywords can only go so far on many of these sources, unless is big PPC engines. I've ran successful campaigns in ways that I just accidentally fell on as awell. Shit, I made over 15k on one international offer for adf.ly. Also - the idea that an offer that converts is permanent is also false. Be sure to keep at your alterations on your ad copies. Split testing is imperative to this as is adaptation. Think of it as when a commercial first airs on TV and you laugh at it, and maybe make note of the product. After 20 or so times of seeing that commercial it gets old. Keep things fresh and rotating. Also, definitely take action. You learn this game by acting, not reading. In any subject of learning something new you can read all you want, but you never really grasp the nature of something until you do it yourself. Stop waiting on something to assure your success in this. It won't happen. People will promise you the world on different methods and such, but use these as slight guidelines. You really need to set yourself apart to be a successful affiliate. Mocking others only bring you in a trickle, if anything.

Someone I follow on Twitter posted this today. Very good quote:
Coming up with great ideas to make money is easy. Staying focused on one & ignoring other opportunities is hard.

I know a posted earlier in this thread but here is an image I have on my wall.

never%2Bgive%2Bup.jpg

Don't be afraid to fail. Every time you try something doesn't end up working you still learn a shit tonne from it... so it's never really a "loss".

Just try stuff until you succeed.

Try everything and don't be afraid to try different things. Different promo methods, different traffic sources, different types of offers. Give everything a chance, so you can give yourself one, to find what works for you!

banners
Back