The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Trading Your ideas, coded for free.

0x0F

Alright, so I'm a coder and auditor. I've coded many spam scripts/bots, automated tools, competitor SEO analysis tools, etc.

I'm looking to find a few good sources who want to provide me with ideas for scripts in which can automatically bring income. (Spam preferably). I will provide you full access to the script located at the LMD control panel:
http://lmd.0x0f.org

The only condition is that I get to use the tool as-well. I will not, however, resell the script under LMD. You and I will be the only one to access the specific script(s).

If you'd like to save some money, or fear some other coder might run off with your ideas, contact me. I have a list of referrals and proof of trust/rep I can provide.

ive been in the process of laying out a linkwheel plan that would surpass other linkwheels that don't have randomization. a full featured program would be nice. to include article submission and spinning, but not necessary. our link wheel would be bigger and cheaper. mainly automating the creation of web2.0 properties.

would also be willing to split rev on first demo test i have picked out.

banners
Back