The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your fav Dress?

Pajamas is the most comfortable outfit for me. When I am at home of course or go to a local bakery (yep, happened few times). Other than that, I love long formal dresses, something like that I am a frequent guest in a clubs and different formal events so have a nice wardrobe with 30-40 great evening dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a favourite dress on a girl. Although it's hard to beat something tight, or a sundress.

I do not have it, but my wife has several dresses from Prada and Gucci. They are of excellent quality and look gorgeous on my beloved woman. Although I have a good income, I do not like to wear this kind of luxury brand, and I like to wear blue jeans from Levi's and some T-shirt, black or white. And by the way, in everyday life, I wear the most ordinary that I bought in an online store, and I can say that this is the most comfortable thing in my life. So if you buy yourself such boots, then they are enough for you for 5 years ahead, that's what I like about them.

I like to have different dresses in my wardrobe. However, a little black dress is a must have for every woman I think. I have several such ones lol. The last one I bought about two months ago. How do you like this dress?
Знімок екрана 2023-01-18 о 20.45.39.png

MI
Back