Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your biggest ROI within Media buying?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Whats your beignets ROI from a media buy?

I once persuaded a site that didn't really know what they were doing $50 a month for some banner space and i took $1k+ a month until they sold it :(

Whats your beignets ROI from a media buy?

I once persuaded a site that didn't really know what they were doing $50 a month for some banner space and i took $1k+ a month until they sold it :(

Could you please tell what are the aspects that you considered when picking up that site? How can you pick up sites? what was no.of impressions and also the placement of your ads? can we expect a media buying guide from you in near future? Thank you in advance.

I basically searched digital point for sites selling banners based on monthly rates! The guy was getting ALOT of views but running shity adsense banners that were paying him like $30 a month so my $50 seemed good to him :)

I've had all types of occurrences with my buys and ROI. I'd say the most substantial ROI was over 2500% on two similar campaigns to similar countries. It lasted around 4 months strong and then I noticed the response dwindle.

banners
Back