The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

You really need a working method

ivandoc

affiliate
Hello friends, I am from Ukraine and as you already know we have a war. We are fighting for our lands, for truth, for peace, we are a shield between the enemy and Europe. I never thought that I would prepare a Molotov cocktail to protect my family, I would take up arms, sleep for 2-3 hours at night to the sound of sirens from the threat of air strikes. But all is well, we hold on, we will win!
My family and I did not want to leave the country, we decided to stay here on our land and defend it from the enemy!
We collected food, clothes, money and helped our soldiers and other people who needed help.
Now my family and I also need help. The war took away my job, the house where we lived, and whose money was very small, it will be difficult to buy even bread. But all is well, we will endure, we will hold on, we will win!
I am not ashamed to ask you for help, because I saw on the news that you are helping us, thank you very much for that!
Friends, I really need a working method of earning money online, or money, so that I can feed my family and have the strength to continue to fight the enemy!
Friends, write in a message, if you want to help, I'll drop the details. Or tell me, please, a method that will help make money online. Friends, together we will win!
I'm sorry I don't know your language so I used google translate. Thank you, peaceful sky!

Last edited by a moderator:
All collections for help to Ukraine must go through UNICEF as it is the only verified channel for sending funds at this time. Too many individuals have made false claims for help. There are too many criminals at this time making claims and asking for money be sent to their banks when they are really just stealing money.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE DONATION BANNER AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

I really need a working method of earning money online

We all feel the pain of the Ukrainian people and country. We are doing as much fund raising as we can.

As for earning online, well that requires an investment that I think is beyond your current situation. If you can do it, then start reading the What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) forum and the Newbie Helpdesk forum and we will help you learn and guide you.

If the United States, a NATO member, invaded one of its neighboring sovereign countries, like Mexico (as an absurdity) do you think Russia or China would send troops, air support or missiles to fight on the Mexican side and risk all out nuclear war -- No, they would send weapons and financial support to Mexico and make big propaganda. The stakes are just too high.

If you read the comments left on that blog --too many are from right-wing MAGA low IQ types. One actually admitted that they get their views from listing to the propagandists at FOXNews. Maybe, they are really Russian trolls getting through --they have an army of them.

qly4edcytao81.jpg

NATO may be unwilling to commit its ground or air forces right now to the conflict and start WW3 --even it it was to be a non-nuclear event.
But collectively NATO, as well as many other countries, have committed to providing weapons, financial support and refugee relief to the government of Ukraine and to the people of Ukraine. Billions in dollar and euro terms.

5orb30pub7o81.jpg

You Can't Always Get What You Want​

Slava Ukrani

Even if the Russian Federation is ejected from the UN as War Criminals --they still have a nuclear arsenal and might take the loser takes it all position.

Last edited:
Why the whole world is threatened by russian nuclear arsenal but only one country suffers? I don't understand people why say "we have our own problems", or "Ukraine is far away". As for me, I can't stay neutral about this war. I do understand that there are many scams and some ppl just want to make profit. But I don't make these facts as excuses for myself. Still there are many trust worthy projects that can support Ukrainian people. I've recently found out about a new initiative to help Ukrainians. The project is called CarDonate. You can donate your old car and the guys will transform it into a military or medical vehicle that can save someone's live. I think this is a good way not to stay out of the global problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
NATO should have declared a no-fly zone over Ukraine before Russia invaded at the invitation of the government of Ukraine.

The Russian would have had a hissy fit about that and ranted and raved --but at the end of the day they would have backed down.

Hoka Hey!

banners
Back