The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Yo!Landing...

Hello,everyone,Chuck Rivers here,just got in,I look forward to become part of this Affiliate Marketing community,I'll soon have my sites up and running,will notify when the time comes,best wishes & see you around! :p :cool:

Hey,bro,thanks,I appreciate the welcoming!
How did I find the forum,you ask?Well,since I'm in the later stages of Affiliate Marketing research,I knew I needed to look for any topic related sites for my ongoing(and neverending,it seems)education as an Internet Marketer,so,after a couple of brainstorming sessions along with some questions asked about traffic in FaceBook & Reddit,here I am!

Hey,bro,thanks,I appreciate the welcoming!
How did I find the forum,you ask?Well,since I'm in the later stages of Affiliate Marketing research,I knew I needed to look for any topic related sites for my ongoing(and neverending,it seems)education as an Internet Marketer,so,after a couple of brainstorming sessions along with some questions asked about traffic in FaceBook & Reddit,here I am!

Awesome! Welcome to the forum.

Be sure to check out the other sub-forums here on the site and get to know the community. We have a Affiliate Fix Prize thread going on in the General Discussions and Lounge, definitely make a visit and get your post count up while giving yourself a chance to win.

Best of luck! :ninja:

Thanks,blvdjeremy!
I'll definitely make sure to check out the site and get familiar with it,starting with that thread you mention,thanks again & see you around!

MI
Back